Xtreme Tuner Front Bumper - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Xtreme Tuner Front Bumper
Friday, February 11, 2011 1:03 PM
I have a slightly damaged Xtreme tuner front bumper. It has a small 2-3" crack, and a bad scuff on the corner. With modern auto body products, I'm positive this could easily be fixed. The bumper is made of ABS plastic.

I wanted this for myself, since I sold my last complete kit. I figured I'd have it fixed, and at least have the best/most important part of the kit. I need the money though, so now I have to let her go.

$200 LOCAL PICKUP

Come and get it!

Re: Xtreme Tuner Front Bumper
Friday, February 11, 2011 1:12 PM
Sorry I can't edit, but it was to be $250.

That is half price, even if someone was willing to sell their front. 50% off, and I'm sure a bodyshop could fix and paint for another $250. Bringing you right to what it would cost for a new one. Except yours will be freshly painted.

I'll be here all weekend. Let's do this.

Friday, February 11, 2011 1:16 PM

Friday, February 11, 2011 4:17 PM
would you ship ?

Friday, February 11, 2011 4:27 PM
azncav wrote:would you ship ?

PM'd

Friday, February 11, 2011 5:05 PM
if you have it after the 25th its mine.

DOPER.
Friday, February 11, 2011 5:06 PM
REDECO wrote:if you have it after the 25th its mine.

I better not have it after tomorrow....

Come on guys.

Friday, February 11, 2011 6:11 PM
you got a pm there buddy.

Friday, February 11, 2011 7:47 PM
azncav wrote:you got a pm there buddy.

win! your car will look amazing with this.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:14 AM
Turbo Sport (Xtreme Tuner) Font bumper FOR SALE!!!

Nobody local? This is crazy!

Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:08 AM
I would buy it if i wasnt leavin for ny to see smoosh right now lol, if its around next week i may have to buy it

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:24 AM
I really only put it up for sale, because I was hurting for money. I just sold two things on ebay, so now I really don't have to.

I'll leave it up for sale for the weekend, but as far as a week or two from now. I'll just keep it.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:29 AM

Saturday, February 12, 2011 12:46 PM
azncav wrote:

Sorry, but til I box up the front, it's not much smaller than the entire kit would be. Since the sideskirts and rear lip, aren't that big. The box will still have to be the same length and height, just not quite as wide. So the online estimate was a little over $300 to ship to CA. It was $200 to ship the full kit I just sold to TX. So I could see $300 being correct. I knew you wouldn't like that quote, as it's quite salty. I wouldn't want to pay that either.

I really wanted someone local to come pick this up. Help me out, since I need mortgage money. Help one of you out, since this is much wanted piece.

People always bitch they want this kit, mostly the front. Then they bitch it costs too much. So this was an opportunity to get the most sought after piece, for a fraction of the cost. But....as usual I hear crickets.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:14 PM
why so much? dang lol. i shipped a full typej kit and spoiler to the east coast for a little under 200 .

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:31 PM
azncav wrote:why so much? dang lol. i shipped a full typej kit and spoiler to the east coast for a little under 200 .

LOL, was this in 2002? When did you ship to the East Coast, and through which carrier? Even 3-4 years ago, it was just about $300. I remember getting a quote, to ship a kit to Karo. He never did buy it, but I remember the cost.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:45 PM
i think it was back in 07 though... i used ups freight. they came to pick it up from my apartment

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:56 PM
I'm surprised, UPS was really high when I used to get quotes from them.

ABF and R&L are who I usually use.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 11:28 PM
greyhound is your friend.....trust me.

they are the best for cheap, long, and quick shipping, they just throw it on the bus and drive it right over......just have to drop it off and pick it up at the bus station.

my buddy shipped his corvette hood overnight to chicago for $25.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:01 AM
yup i got my whole wings west lip kit shipped for like 50 from greyhound.. so if u want to sell that front let me know. i want it..

Sunday, February 13, 2011 9:37 AM
I wish I had a use for this but I don't own a J anymore so that kinda shoots this idea in the foot.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Sunday, February 13, 2011 9:45 AM
azncav wrote:yup i got my whole wings west lip kit shipped for like 50 from greyhound.. so if u want to sell that front let me know. i want it..

yes, sell it to him.....hes a good guy to deal with, AND he wants your stuff, lol.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:13 AM
Looks like greyhound is the way to go. You have PM.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:02 PM
Why wont you give Wayne another chance? He has been bugging me for my front and I haven't had any problems with dealing with him.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:18 PM
If I didn't just move back to PA from FL n wasn't broke as heck due to it I'd be all over this lol... GL with sale tho thats an amazing front.

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search