NYS Inspection Question - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NYS Inspection Question
Monday, February 14, 2011 8:26 AM
If I have my corner lights held in by red duct tape (to match car color)..only temp solution until new corners come in ( effin potholes...) will that cause me to fail NYS inspection

Re: NYS Inspection Question
Monday, February 14, 2011 11:13 AM
i believe as long as the lights work, you'll be fine unless the shop is a bunch of hard asses. Stuff like that most places will usually let slide, but it is extremely ghetto btw.

Brian

Monday, February 14, 2011 1:46 PM
haha i know it is extremely ghetto... it is only a temporary fix as it happened while I am upstate at college and it is very very difficult to ship things to my campus address. Until I can grab the lights from my house i gotta use duct tape
Monday, February 14, 2011 4:37 PM
if the whole light is there and it works then you will pass unless you get some dick head lol but i dont think a light will be that much of a big deal

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:26 AM
well i went to 3 different places today and they all said that it is borderline because i am missing a piece of the light ( didnt know that until yesterday), so I am going to err on the side of caution and make the trip home to grab the corner lights

on a side note has anyone bought the lights from slick car.com? i bought them last week and they still haven't arrived at my house
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search