In dire need of help... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In dire need of help...
Friday, February 25, 2011 9:52 AM
Is there anyone who is from or around Rhode Island who has some decent fiberglass work under their belt?? I need to fix my rear bumper and i have never worked with fiberglass, nor do i have the money to buy a new one which is close to $400(w/ shipping). its the Cavalier Versus Motorsport Group-B II Rear Bumper(BE630RB). Plus i already moved my exhausts to fit the kit... If anyone is willing to help let me know. Thx.

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Re: In dire need of help...
Friday, February 25, 2011 8:30 PM
im sure youll find someone, did you try putting an ad up on craigs list?

Friday, February 25, 2011 9:19 PM
i do good work but im not in ur state

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, February 27, 2011 12:34 PM
If I did'nt have so much going on between the kids and school I would help......Asking someone for fiberglass work on CL in the north east is a bad idea....the ones that do know want a million bucks just to touch it and the ones who don't know want minimal but the work comes out sloppy...........Post some pics of the damage, OP....Maybe some ideas from members will help enough to get it going right...there are a ton of guys on here that know fiberglass and are more than willing to give advice and idea's.....

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Monday, February 28, 2011 6:36 AM
ill take some pics next time i have a chance. how do u post pics in this fourm?, im also using my phone btw... so idk if thats going to be a problem with posting pics or not.

Friday, March 18, 2011 1:25 PM
took the pics with my cell phone and then the next week my touch screen cracked. so im a lil behind on getting these pics up sorry.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search