KGM March Meet: KGM loves Tinkles long time lots! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KGM March Meet: KGM loves Tinkles long time lots!
Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:10 AM
Alright bishes, we're doing something a bit different this month..ROADTRIP!

Saturday, March 19, we're going to head up to Kyle's place and give him a hand with some odds and ends on his car. It's about a 2.5 hour drive from the Reading area, so I'd like to leave my house (Leesport, PA) at 10:00am so we can arrive around 12:30. Anybody who wants to meet at my place in the morning is welcome to, I figure we can carpool to save gas, and caravan up to Tink's (depending on how many of us go).
Sometime in the evening we'll cruise down to Dickson City and have dinner at Quaker Steak and Lube. There's also a bowling alley in town, so that's an option...or we can hit a bar whatever. We can either head home that night or Sunday morning, guess that'll depend on who's car pooling with who, etc.
Anyone who is going and isn't car pooling or following from my place, get in touch with Tink for his address.

So who's in?

Re: KGM March Meet: KGM loves Tinkles long time lots!
Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:24 AM
Definitely in. After all, i have long awaited goodies to deliver lol.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:32 AM
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:Definitely in. After all, i have long awaited goodies to deliver lol.

Carpool?

Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:37 AM
Sure!

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:14 AM
Im down

Want hub spacers? Shoot me a PM.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:38 AM
whats tinkles have up his sleeves ? lol i might be able to go if i dont work
Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:56 AM
manny hernandez wrote:whats tinkles have up his sleeves ? lol i might be able to go if i dont work

I'll let Kyle chime in on that...not sure exactly what the priorities are. I know I'll be taking home a painting project, lol.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 9:19 AM
I'd love to get the car running again and get a few odds and ends installed. Im doubting that it'll be out running on the street with the Harrop that day. Im thinking about backing out on tossing the Harrop on the stock L61 and waiting until it get the LE61 into the car, im curious as to what kind of power i would be making with a 2.9" on the M62, LS1 tb, and a good tune. But we can get my Griffin rad in and, hmmmmm. So many parts that are missing small things so they cant be installed. In reality we will probably be bull@!#$ting and goofing off mainly.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:11 AM
wow, all these poor unsuspecting victims just rolling into your house.....

do you have enough roofies Kyle??

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:23 AM
I might have to cook up another batch, but i have time.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:24 AM
I should bring my special brew.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:46 AM
Tinkles wrote:I'd love to get the car running again and get a few odds and ends installed. Im doubting that it'll be out running on the street with the Harrop that day. Im thinking about backing out on tossing the Harrop on the stock L61 and waiting until it get the LE61 into the car, im curious as to what kind of power i would be making with a 2.9" on the M62, LS1 tb, and a good tune. But we can get my Griffin rad in and, hmmmmm. So many parts that are missing small things so they cant be installed. In reality we will probably be bull@!#$ting and goofing off mainly.

Realistically, "productive" meets like this always drift into bull$h!tting and goofing off anyway, so we're right on track, lol!

John Benham wrote:wow, all these poor unsuspecting victims just rolling into your house.....

do you have enough roofies Kyle??

Sounds like Jeffie is getting a roofy sammich!

Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:43 PM
Jeffie prefers the Roofie-colada. it goes down much smoother, and he likes the drinks that come with cherries and umbrellas.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 4:12 PM
Mmmmm roofies

Tinkles, do you have your wideband installed? Are you planning on some tuning? Just asking because i need to buy more credits, and because i need to take my work comp home that weekend and throw the interface in the bag.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:00 PM
The wideband isnt hooked up yet(i keep forgetting about it). I think it would be better if we waited until another weekend to do the tuning, that way we wont have to leave the festivities and we can spend more time on it. BTW Ryan i sent ya the last of what i owe you.

Also, i dont know if any of you guys have heard about the natural gas drilling that has been going on in Northeast PA. Well i am right in the middle of it(there are 4-5 drill pads within 1 mile of the house), so that means that the dirt roads are almost in better condition then the main paved roads. You'll also have to travel 3/4 of a mile down a dirt road to get to my house. So i advise you to be careful of what cars you bring.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:20 PM

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:33 PM
Tinkles wrote:The wideband isnt hooked up yet(i keep forgetting about it). I think it would be better if we waited until another weekend to do the tuning, that way we wont have to leave the festivities and we can spend more time on it. BTW Ryan i sent ya the last of what i owe you.

Also, i dont know if any of you guys have heard about the natural gas drilling that has been going on in Northeast PA. Well i am right in the middle of it(there are 4-5 drill pads within 1 mile of the house), so that means that the dirt roads are almost in better condition then the main paved roads. You'll also have to travel 3/4 of a mile down a dirt road to get to my house. So i advise you to be careful of what cars you bring.

you on a marcellus shale area?? you bastard. i know whos buying lunch for this meet.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:58 PM
hope the road is better than the time I was out to your place...

if not, you better shuttle some of the lowered guys back and forth. LOL

Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:32 PM
ATM, the dirt road is fine and there are not THAT many trucks using it, but that can change quickly during this time of the year. The main problem road is RT. 29, the sides are getting pretty bad and there are a few very nice potholes in it. I recall one just outside of Tunkhannock, i couldnt see the bottom of it as i drove by.....

Yes, John we do, but is nothing to write home about. All the people who you hear about making millions are the ones who waited to sign leases, we didnt. And good luck trying to buy land up here with the mineral rights included.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:40 AM
ah, lol....patience paid off for everyone with big lots....REALLY paid off.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:30 PM
another one i cant go to , cuz of work

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, March 07, 2011 8:27 AM
I dont think i can make this one

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Monday, March 07, 2011 10:47 AM
z28guy wrote:I dont think i can make this one

Monday, March 07, 2011 10:47 AM
Everyone should come to visit JGM after this too hehe

Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:39 AM
In the sleep deprived 12 hour swing shift world of Teh Tinkles, one week to go!!!!!!

Friday, March 11, 2011 2:00 AM
maybe i can convince someone to take tink's sides out to him?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search