Feeler: 02 sunfire coupe - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: 02 sunfire coupe
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:31 AM
want to see if anyone on here would be interested in my 02 sunfire SE coupe. It has 104k miles, LN2, auto, sunroof, traction control, chrome trim rings on steelies, fender-well cold air intake, front strut tower brace, clear front corner markers, recent tune-up, 2 new front tires (falken ziex 512), aftermarket rear speakers. Books for about $2700 in fair condition. So im wanting to see what you guys would offer for it

Re: Feeler: 02 sunfire coupe
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:36 AM
pics boy ! needs pics !

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:47 AM
Here is an engine bay pic:

an older pic before i changed the marker lights, removed the side molding and changed the hubcaps:

also btw, it has some Luminics Ultra White Krypton Series bulbs, body side molding removed. Also has a few dents (from previous owner).
Monday, March 14, 2011 8:08 AM
Heres some pics i just went outside and took so its a little dirty haha

last pic you can see white on the door, this is where the body molding was, i just havnt had a chance to paint it.

Also, to the buyer will come a APC white face gauge overlay, a brand new Timken front wheel bearing, a couple 3x00 v6 motor swap parts (pcm from a 02 impala, a 1999 3400 upper &lower intake [upper is gasket matched and painted red] and a custom lower motor mount made by a member on here), some nice window tint that i bought as a kit specifically for the car ( only had a chance to install it on the rear side windows), and few other things that are slipping my mind.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search