ive gotta question... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ive gotta question...
Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:49 AM
would toyota scion tc fender flares fit on a cavalier? or come close?

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Re: ive gotta question...
Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:01 AM
Im assuming that you are asking this because someone local to you is selling them for cheap, so if that is the case why not mock them up and see for yourself?

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:35 PM
Why don't you just use your awesome junkman skills to get them on there ???

Friday, March 25, 2011 8:56 AM
i was hoping to find out more infor before i had to drive the hour to test fit them. and @!#$ you red devil.

Friday, March 25, 2011 9:06 AM
like seriously? you realy gotta start $hit everytime i post somthing? Or wait... let me guess, i shouldnt do this cuz i might die like i would have died putting my racing seats in? Seriously grow the F*ck up.

Friday, March 25, 2011 10:25 AM
wow the epeens explode.

Friday, March 25, 2011 12:03 PM
ninja bling wrote:like seriously? you realy gotta start $hit everytime i post somthing? Or wait... let me guess, i shouldnt do this cuz i might die like i would have died putting my racing seats in? Seriously grow the F*ck up.

I dont know what youre talking about...

Friday, March 25, 2011 2:11 PM
only thing I can say is when this shop was tryin to test fit a kit onto my car that involved fender flares it was a bit of a headache due to the curving in that the rear end does towards the bottom of the fender... and they basically were having to use expanding foam to spray inbetween the flare and the side of car to then properly fiberglass to get a good fit for the prototype... and I know they used the same flares for the scion TC they were doing... but its hard to say because you really dont know unless your looking at it... more than likely there will be work involved no matter how it goes..

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search