Feeler: Cavalier For Sale - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: Cavalier For Sale
Monday, May 30, 2011 9:46 AM
This is just a feeler but I'm thinking about selling my 02 Cavalier. It is a 2.2 non eco with a 5spd. Has power sunroof, z3 fenders, blacked out LED tail lights, painted interior, fog lights, magnaflow muffler and white gauge faces. It does need some body work and a 5th gear synchro. It has 201,xxx miles but mostly highway. My dad started repairing some of the rust but he works 6 days a week in the summer and I suck at body work so it never got finished. I'm just seeing what kind of offers I get before I decide to sell it or not. Any questions and offers feel free to ask, pm me or txt 8142330556 but no calls. I will be replacing the fuel line and filter sometime this week and also touching up some of the interior paint.

Re: Feeler: Cavalier For Sale
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:06 PM
No interest?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:49 PM
1500?
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:23 PM
Pmd.

Friday, June 03, 2011 8:05 PM
wanna sell the monte ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, June 03, 2011 8:29 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:wanna sell the monte ?
i Believe there is more than one at his house lol i think i see 2 when i was there to get my hood

Friday, June 03, 2011 10:15 PM
There was 2, the white one just sold and my dad is selling the black one.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:57 PM
So it looks like I will be selling the cavi. It is my DD so the miles will go up. Some more info there are no brake problems and I have a brand new set of pads to go with it. The rear tires aren't bad but the fronts could be replaced. The struts and shocks aren't bad but I did lower it by cutting the springs. Rides a little rough but not too bad. Not sure how old the clutch is but it still works great. The only light that is on is the ABS and I never bothered to get it fixed because I can't stand the sound it makes when it does work. Tune up wise, I just cleaned and oiled the intake filter (ram air intake by the way), changed the spark plugs 2 weeks, ran lucas fuel injector cleaner and dry gas through it. It still has a little miss in it every now and then but not all the time. I did get the fuel filter replaced. Feel free to make some offers. Would like to have it gone by next week. Again email me at stillremains32@yahoo.com, pm me here or txt 8142330556 but please no calls.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search