Car Audio (subs, speakers, amps, deck) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Audio (subs, speakers, amps, deck)
Saturday, June 04, 2011 8:48 PM
Don't really want to ship anything, but PM me if your interested.

Bunch of Lower end car audio. All used in Like new or extremely good condition. All of it works. The speakers are brand new in Box. No trades please. All are Best offer, except where noted. Getting out of the car audio game. Going for performance instead. Nothing was abused. Amps were always set up with proper impedance and sensitivity levels, subs were set up and tuned properly with amps not pushing rms ratings.
It's lower end, but it's not crap. I've done my research.

The Deck:

JVC KD-HDR20 - HD Radio Ready, CD/MP3 Radio. With Chevy wiring harness. All connections soldered. Works perfect. $100, Best Offer.

The Amps:

Older Lightening Audio 200 watt 2 channel. Good for small front speakers. Works perfect. Looks good. Cleans up easily. $50. Best Offer

Rockford Fosgate Punch P2002 50 watts rms x 2 channels. Can be bridged to 200 watts. Out of box brand new condition. $75 Best Offer<br>

Speakers:

Boss Audio 4x6" Brand new in Box. $20

Subs:

Diamond Audio 8" Subs. Excellent Condition. Good for a truck. 300 Watts RMS each 2 ohms. No pic. Solid black in color. $150 for the Pair. Make Offer. These are not low end, these are very high end Diamond Audio's.

Sound Storm (SSL) Sub and Amp Combo. SSL stealth 1200 watt max 12" sub in seal box. SSL Force 850 MOSFET Monoblock Amp. POUNDS with SOUND QUALITY. In Perfect working order. Has speaker grills that were painted with Hammered finish paint. Looks pretty cool. Grills are easily removed. Everything is wired and set-up properly. Dual 4 ohm sub. Wired to 2 ohms, running at 600 watts RMS. $200 firm.

Also have miscellaneous wiring. If you need RCA cables or a power cable or something, I can through that in the deal too.

Pics can be found in my craigslist add. Too tired to copy and paste all the pictures.

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/2421819117.html

Re: Car Audio (subs, speakers, amps, deck)
Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:54 PM
BTW, all prices are best offer, except for the SSL Sub, Amp, and box.
As always if you don't think my prices are fair, or are too high, say so. I don't take offense.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search