2 head units and a 4 channel amp - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2 head units and a 4 channel amp
Friday, June 17, 2011 10:44 AM
First up is a CD/Mp3 head unit, Panasonic CQ-8403U. Has 3 sets of 4 volt outs, RCA line in, motorized face, lots of nice features. I have everything except the remote for it. Looking for 75 bucks for it.

Next I have a Lanzar SDBT74NU head unit. 7 inch motorized Touchscreen DVD, Bluetooth built in, USB in, multiple RCA in and outs. No scratches. I have the box, remote, front RCA in for the front panel and instructions. Looking for 165. You can also add Navigation to this unit.

Finally a Lanzar Opti 600.4 4 channel amp. I have the box, bass knob, instructions, everything as if it was new. Looking for 150 for it.

Let me know. I'm just east of Pittsburgh.

Re: 2 head units and a 4 channel amp
Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:58 PM
i have a version of the panasonic cd player for atleast 6 years now and its still works awsome.
Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:59 PM
I have the newer CQC800U and I had the older CQC74xxU too before, and both are awesome HU's!

Bump for good stuff.

Monday, June 20, 2011 4:06 AM
As you can see all of my gear is clean, none of the buttons are worn, etc. Thanks for the bump guys. I can also take a little off if you buy multiple things.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:02 AM
Any offers on the gear?

Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:37 PM
I've been trying to sell some of my car audio as well, and not having any luck at all. I hope you get it sold though1

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:46 AM
4 channel and panasonic sold, Lanzar dvd unit is still available.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:36 AM
Awww damn, I got all excited when I saw the Panasonic...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:53 AM
The panasonic went down to Mississippi for a guy who's competing in World Finals.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search