Wtb parts: - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wtb parts:
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:23 AM
I am looking for 2.2 eco cold air intake, carbon fiber hood,aftrrmarket fenders, any up graded suspension parts and some nice struts for my lowered fire.

Re: Wtb parts:
Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:49 AM
What happened to the intake you had?

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:49 PM
I would like a aem cold air or some kinda cold air instead of a short ram
Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:36 PM
dang to bad u got the fire front end. i have two sets of two diff style brand new fenders i wanna sell. Ever consider a cav front?? just happens we have a clip and parts around for sale

Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:25 PM
How about a body kit lol I have a streetfire rear and type-j sides and a broken streetfire front
Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:29 PM
Yeah that sux I really dont wanna change the front end sunfire look of the car cause their is not too many of the completly hooked up full sunfires around where I live and sometimes I do see one here or their but they habe the cavy look done on,the front thanks for the offer though my buddy might be getting one soon and if he does I will have to say somethimg to him.
Friday, July 15, 2011 8:28 PM
i have a vert strut tower brace f/s. dunno if you already have one...

Friday, July 15, 2011 10:02 PM
Yeah I have a strut bar but what u askin for it and are u interesed it a full street fighter kit for 400 just found one that a guy is gettin rid of I would get it but I already got a bodykit and today im going to get my rksport hood for 200 bucks...
Friday, July 15, 2011 10:03 PM
How much for the front
Saturday, July 16, 2011 4:09 AM
I was thinking twenty bucks. I'm staying stock as far as the body kit.

Saturday, July 16, 2011 7:14 AM
Ok I figured I would say something to u about it I get the rksport hood after 5 today what u all gonna do to your sunfire.

Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:04 AM
Cosmetic wise, not too much. Tint, HID's and that's about it. Maybe night-shaded tails. Still deciding where i'm going performance wise. It's s/c'ed right now...

Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:02 AM
I got xentec hids from ebay for like 40 bucks a set and they work great I also saw they have tinted tail lights on their and the euro style ones for about 120 a set.....
Monday, July 18, 2011 4:10 PM
Hey I pmed u about the strut bar my buddy just got a eco cavy so im gonna help him with his now too so if u guys got any cav parts let me kno too.....
Monday, July 18, 2011 4:16 PM
Don't know if you need them, but I have some Eibach Sportlines for sale

Monday, July 18, 2011 5:02 PM
How much cause the whole car is stock and how low do they drop it ....
Monday, July 18, 2011 5:26 PM
I believe it is 1.7 in the front and 2.2 in the rear. My sig shows the car on my sportlines. I'm asking 180 Shipped, but might open up to offers soon

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:45 PM
He said he wants to see what he wants to do first I just lucked out last week and got the full koni yellow strut and koni spring kit brand new alread put together I didnt have to cut and all that the guy I got them from had everything done to them already got rid of the car and just had em laying around, so I got em for 350 including shipping and my buddy really likes the way they feel and the way the car handles.....
Monday, August 29, 2011 10:04 AM
So there is a.few parts I'm looking for I just did the upper motor mount and just got the front addco sway bar form Matt teske thanks to him....I am looking for a rear sway bar yet, along with a 03-05 sunfire trunk, ttr k brace, and also a mid stabalizer brace to put the racing seat belts in.... Also if anyone finds any m62 parts I am looking for a few odds and ends to finish up my kit....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search