FS: 00 Base Cavalier - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 00 Base Cavalier
Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:12 PM
Well the time has come. Well two days ago i hit a curb with my right front wheel going about 25-30 mph and the wheel was done. The whole wheel was pushed back about 3-4in. as you can see. THE FRAME IS NOT BENT. Im getting the repairs appraised now at a local chevy dealer. I should have a price by tomorrow. The fender is a little bent too. I had to rip off the side skirt in order to drive it home because the tire was scratching agianst it. Will most likely have to be towed. The car does run and is in amazing condition other than the recent damage. No major dents or scratches. Just typical ware. Interior is flawless but does have a small (2-4inch) tear on the back of the drivers seat. The car has never given me any trouble at all. It does run and it runs strong. Oil changed on time, well maintained. Trans shifts smoothly. Has a flowmaster super 44 muffler and a clamp on angle cut tip. ebay CAI and spectre filter and air breather. OBX header and OBX throttle body spacer. Auto 3speed. has three pepboys 14in. Proline wheels and a spare that is on the car due to hitting the curb. Comment with questions. I would be willing to part it out if I dont get any offers for the car as a whole.

Re: FS: 00 Base Cavalier
Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:15 PM

It Is a base model, roll up windows, non-power locks ect. Shoot me an offer

Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:17 PM
PS, AAA changed the tire and i know the bolts are backwards

Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:42 AM
What u trying to get for it
Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:29 AM
Anywhere around 1k. Its gunna coust aruond 1k

Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:56 AM
It will cost around 1k in total to fix the car and buy a new wheel and tire.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:38 PM
is that what the dealer said? if so you probably fix it your self for a couple hundred. i know when i bought my sedan it looked in the same condition and all it cost me was lower control arm, inner tierod, alignment and a spare wheel i had sitting around,.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:26 PM
Well I was planning on selling the car and I don't plan om fixing it myself. If I don't get any offers im just going to strip off some parts and junk it.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:13 PM
milage on car and where are you might help too
Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:38 PM
122,xxx and im in drexel hill pa 19026

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:43 PM
if i had the money i would come out buy it.

Monday, August 01, 2011 2:01 PM
SOLD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search