NY-Jbodies.org - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NY-Jbodies.org
Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:21 AM
I'm originally from NY, but I'm not there anymore. I grew up on Long Island long ago.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:51 PM
kidZ24 wrote:misterfu02 whereabouts outside of albany are you? Im in E Greenbush. i see a few cavs around here and there. mines currently down in my shop under construction. u may have seen it before. cayenne red z24 with silver ss stripes, and 17's.

What year? I'm around the Colonie area... I drive a blue 2nd gen Z24. I think I remember seeing a 3rd gen Z, red with SS stripes and rims last summer on wolf road. But who knows.
Friday, May 20, 2011 1:01 PM
Sorry for bringing back an old thread but this post does concern NY-jbodies, a site I never had the chance of knowing. I just want to give back something to J-Body after all of the information I found thanks to all who posted, experimented, etc. On the other side of the link is an archiving site that has the NY-jbodies site. Not perfect and you may have to click refresh for it to load sometimes, and some pictures don't load, depending on what "snapshot" you view, but it's better than the information in its' library being lost.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030327004338/http://www.ny-jbodies.org/

P.S. They've also been archiving this site so some pictures in stickies that have gone MIA may be viewable there as well.
Friday, May 20, 2011 1:40 PM
Yes this is a blast from the past! any way i still have all the library info on my pc as i was the webhost for the site so if someone wants to host the library somewhere else that would be cool with me!

Friday, May 20, 2011 2:03 PM
That would be awesome! there was a lot of good info on there.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:18 PM
This pdf link now points to a virus site.. do not open it..

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:05 PM
ZeRoBuRn wrote:Yes this is a blast from the past! any way i still have all the library info on my pc as i was the webhost for the site so if someone wants to host the library somewhere else that would be cool with me!

I can still rehost... And now I have a host that won't sell the domain name out from under me.

Friday, August 12, 2011 6:22 AM
Pretty sure I have more (somewhere) but these were from the 2002(?) NY J-Bodies meet in Syracuse, after we left Hooters:

Friday, August 12, 2011 7:40 AM
i remember that day chris! yea if anybody wants the whole site send an email at zeroburn82@gmail.com and ill some how get it to you. took me along time to put all that info together!

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:15 AM
who remembers watkins glenn?

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:41 AM
ZeRoBuRn wrote:i remember that day chris! yea if anybody wants the whole site send an email at zeroburn82@gmail.com and ill some how get it to you. took me along time to put all that info together!

Hell yeah--t was a great time, I thought. Hooters, a cruise, pictures...then everyone got pulled over at once on the way out, didn't they? Lol

J03Y wrote:who remembers watkins glenn?

Oh dear God, man...I don't even wanna go there. Adam got pulled over that morning for speeding (over to my house,) I rear-ended a JBO member on the way down there and busted up my just-painted body kit... Whoever staged that prank definitely got the best of a whole lot of people...

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:47 AM
yea i remember getting pulled over as we were leaving the park lol not a good idea to do burn outs next to DEC office ahhahahah i know chris beach got a pic of us all pulled over lol.

im glad i didnt make that run to the glen i would have been pissed off!

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:47 AM
Friday, August 12, 2011 8:54 AM
Damn, Joey...that's a serious blast from the past. Is the ORIGINAL post still around, where the event was first brought up/organized? I wish the rest of those pics would come up--I'll have to ask Cody about them tomorrow. I wanna say most of the pics from that trip got "lost in time." On my end, at least.

Monday, August 15, 2011 7:26 AM
Monday, August 15, 2011 8:34 AM
Lol...that's effin' great, Joey. People should post any pics they (still) have from that day--I'd love ta see'em

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search