FOR SALE: 1999 Z24 - Fully built/Turbo - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FOR SALE: 1999 Z24 - Fully built/Turbo
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:49 AM
Yes, Andy, Im not sure why I thought it was Nick. Were you his buddy that he was with at the show? Yes, it was about 8-9 years ago thinking about it, because I actually drove my Sunfire there.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 8:19 AM
Yup I was at the show with him and that was a great show, tons of good memories! I'll have to grab some pics of the 94z and post them up here, the car is still in pretty mint condition and little has changed on it since back then.

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports
Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:31 PM
Its too bad you are getting rid of your car, but the F body and that 2nd gen are nice replacements.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:40 PM
Thanks man very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:26 PM
beautiful car man, so perfect and clean!

Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:39 AM
If anyone is interested at all shoot me some offers, I am not going to give the car away but I'm open to listening to offers on it... hell maybe even a trade + cash deal. If the car does not sell by the time I am back from my Honeymoon in the middle of October I am going to start to part it out. I would like to sell the engine as a whole and the turbo kit as a whole to make things easier.

Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:56 AM
jimmyc99z24 wrote:If anyone is interested at all shoot me some offers, I am not going to give the car away but I'm open to listening to offers on it... hell maybe even a trade + cash deal. If the car does not sell by the time I am back from my Honeymoon in the middle of October I am going to start to part it out. I would like to sell the engine as a whole and the turbo kit as a whole to make things easier.

i keep my ears out for people here in FL looking for a nice ride......what would you be looking for in regards to a trade ? car ? truck ? bike ?

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:02 AM
Thanks man I appreciate it, I actually just pulled the car off the road for the season so it's now sitting in a garage under a cover where it will remain until it's sold or the part out begins.

If I were to do a trade for something it would have to be clean and mostly unmodded, I would be open to either a car, truck, or SUV. No bikes though as I do not ride them... just lost too many friends to them over the years

Friday, September 30, 2011 8:22 AM
No partial trades or offers out there? I get married this weekend so after I get back from the honeymoon I am thinking the part out will begin. I really wanna start getting in some cash so I can start on the next project

Friday, September 30, 2011 1:13 PM
Ill be watchin this thread lol.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, September 30, 2011 1:19 PM
Beautiful car!!! Sad to think it may get parted here. Good luck with the sale. I hope someone buys it and keeps good care of it as you have.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae

Friday, September 30, 2011 1:35 PM
Hope someone picks this thing up. Too gorgeous to cut apart and sell.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 10:25 PM
DO NOT PART THIS CAR OUT!!!!! its too clean to dismantle it. its actually one of the cleanest j-body cars ive ever seen in person. I saw this thing like 5 years ago at carlisle performance and style when it was supercharged and it was still clean then.....

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:52 PM
I wish I did not have to part the car out but I knew there would be a very small market for it to sell it as a whole going into this. Unfortunately at this time I think the part out has to begin as I just can't justify having the car anymore and I need funds to start funneling into my next project which is going to be a boosted 02 Camaro SS

- For starters I want to try to part out things as a whole first before I start breaking up parts. I should probably post up a seperate thread and I think I will shortly but for now the fully built engine is up for sale which will include absolutely everything on the engine as it sits in my car right now besides the fuel stuff. If interested in the motor please shoot me a PM.

- Also the entire turbo kit is up for sale and this is a true bolt on kit for a j-body that I took MANY hours and hours to fabricate along with a good buddy. All charge piping is aluminium and professionally tig welded and all hot side piping is stainless and also professionally tig welded using v-bands from the turbo to the catback. The downpipe and test pipe will bolt up directly where the stock catback bolts up. The kit is designed to work in conjunction with an HO manifold. If interested in the full turbo kit please PM me.

Right now please do not ask about splitting these items up and I would much prefer to start by selling these as whole pieces to make my life a bit easier

Friday, October 14, 2011 6:43 AM
So as of right now, you want to sell the turbo kit and motor together?

Friday, October 14, 2011 7:31 AM
Sorry if that was confusing. But no I just want to try to sell the built engine as a whole first before I start tearing it apart and piecing that out.

The full turbo kit is available as a full kit minus the fueling stuff for sale.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search