DROPTOBERFEST, Sat. Oct. 15, Northeast PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DROPTOBERFEST, Sat. Oct. 15, Northeast PA
Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:11 PM
Droptoberfest 2011 is ALL NEW, totally reinvented, completely overhauled, 100% refreshed! Kiddie Rydes has changed the 12th annual show to completely revolve around the fans! Think of everything you hate about the typical car show. Hate being told where to park? It's your choice at the 2011 Droptoberfest. Hate waiting for trophies? This year you won't have a chance to complain! Hate seeing an undeserving ride win a trophy just because there was no one else in that class? It won't happen this year! Hate feeling the day is just dragging on? Not with all the activities planned this year! Hate parking in the Grass, Weeds, Mud, Rocks, or Dirt? Not on this parking lot! Hate those plastic shiny gold trophies? You'll want what we are handing out this year! Kiddie Rydes changed everything this year, except the weather, with YOU in mind. This will be the show everyone will be talking about! Out with the old and in with the new! Visit us on "FACEBOOK" and tell us what you think! Give us your ideas, your feedback, or just say "What's up" and show us your SUPPORT!!!
We hope to see you Saturday October 15th!

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07

Re: DROPTOBERFEST, Sat. Oct. 15, Northeast PA
Sunday, September 11, 2011 7:49 PM
Why can't this be on sun so I can go

Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm going to see about having KGM (and maybe even Jeffie's kids) roll up together for our October meet.

Monday, September 12, 2011 8:02 PM
Where's it at that would be cool to ride up as a group with anyone BTW how much for a group decal...
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:24 PM
Mike (Needs Boost) wrote:Why can't this be on sun so I can go

Can't come on Saturday? We changed it to Sunday with you in mind!!!

Sorry,I had to.
Monday, September 12, 2011 10:19 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:Where's it at that would be cool to ride up as a group with anyone BTW how much for a group decal...

Lance, it's about 1.5 hr drive from my place. I assume a group will depart from my house if you wanna ride with us. And if by group decals you mean the KGM stickers, I have them. $2 a piece

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:42 AM
I've heard about the changes for this years show and am glad to hear about them because they were necessary. I wish I could attend this year to check it out but i'll be down in Playa Del Carmen that weekend.

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:52 PM
What town is it located might know where its at depending and text me with colors u got for the KGM decals .....
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:20 PM
Naticoke at the LCCC campus.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:57 PM
if i'm there it'll be for the autox.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:44 PM
Yeah I know where that is not too far from where I use to live years ago

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:51 PM
damn saturday shows !

Lance give me ur stock hood

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:55 PM
hmmm birfday weekend..... i might actually go to this if i remember!
Sunday, October 02, 2011 5:32 PM
Droptoberfest 2011 is ALL NEW, totally reinvented, completely overhauled, 100% refreshed! Kiddie Rydes has changed the 12th annual show to completely revolve around the fans! Think of everything you hate about the typical car show. Hate being told where to park? Hate waiting for trophies? Hate seeing an undeserving ride win a trophy just because there was no one else in that class? Hate feeling the day is just dragging on? Hate parking in the Grass, Weeds, Mud, Rocks, or Dirt? Hate those plastic, shiny gold trophies? THEN, YOU WILL LOVE OUR SHOW THIS YEAR! Visit DROPTOBERFEST on "FACEBOOK" and be sure to view "discussions" page for all info on the new show including the SPL stereo competition, the SCCA SOLO II autocross competition, HI/LO competition and other activities. ADMISSION IS FREE! Registration is $20 and first 200 vehicles get a huge goodie bag. All proceeds are donated to the Luzerne County Community College.
We hope to see you at L.C.C.C. in Nanticoke, PA, Saturday October 15th!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search