Potential sale interest TRD plus others. - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Potential sale interest TRD plus others.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:42 PM
I can get a TRD front, Kmax front, drift side skirts, buddy club skirts, Z side skirts, stock lid, and tyc cf tails from a guy I know, curious to see if you guys would be interested in buying any of this, most of it would be Best offer.

TRD front is a little chipped up, but everything else looked good.

I also would be interested in trading any parts for a front lip for my 02 cavy, 5 star z24 rims, stock 00-02 corners, stock suspension.

Let me know.

Re: Potential sale interest TRD plus others.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:26 PM
i can trade u my stock z wheels with tires for the tyc cf tails and a little cash. tires are near new only a few months on them. rims are off a 2000 z.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 8:59 PM
they are the like wider rims right? not the starfish looking 99 year type? i might still be interested.

I'm also considering selling my suspension setup for something else or reverting back to stock, my ass is tired of the bumps and dips. Tokico struts with eibach springs.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:54 PM
no....they are not like the 99 z wheels. they are the 2000-2002 style. little wear and tear but no real damage or anything. i have the chrome ls rims on my cav now so there is no real need for the stock z wheels and they are just sitting in my shed taking up space.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:22 PM

i've got a set of 95-99 z wheels with tires, and also stock corners if you're interested

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:32 PM
Andy, how much for the z wheels and the corners? I did the amber corners on my stock but one is leaking like crazy and I cant seal it off for some reason.

showcav I PMd you.

Friday, July 22, 2011 3:36 PM
What year trd front?
Friday, July 22, 2011 3:48 PM
I'd be interested in the front as well.

Sig'less since '02!
Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:33 PM
Hey if u decide to get rid of ur struts what kind of tokico struts are the the hp or d-spec struts I have stock springs and springs also if u wanna work something out if not how much and what kinda shape ur stuts in....
Sunday, July 24, 2011 9:40 AM
What kinda offers u guys wanna make on the TRD? PM me or whatever.

I need people interested in the other stuff before I decide to sell or not.

Lance I just picked up another set of wheels I wanna try them out before I actually sell the suspension see if the ride is any better. (I have 18's with extremely low pro tires, it sucks ass) the struts are decent, I think the front driver side is gonna need replaced within the next year.

Monday, September 12, 2011 2:24 AM
Bump on what yr TRD front.

Monday, September 12, 2011 2:44 PM
most everything is gone. only stuff left is the buddy club sides, a stock cavy fender, and a vert strut bar

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search