NEED running LD9 asap! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEED running LD9 asap!
Saturday, October 08, 2011 4:45 AM
My coworker's son has a '99 z24 and the oil pump (and probably a bearing) decided to say f$ck it and quit. I'm looking for a replacement LD9, known to be in good running condition, to swap in for them.

Let me know what you have and how much you'd like. They have cash and are ready to buy. Need this ASAP! Thanks in advance guys!

Re: NEED running LD9 asap!
Sunday, October 09, 2011 12:06 PM
Contact ld9stunner in ct. Im pretty sure hes selling 1
Idk where ur located if hes to far
Monday, October 10, 2011 10:21 PM
Looking for something around (or somewhat close to) Reading, PA.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:10 PM
I have a 99 z motor
Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:24 PM
Miles? Price?

Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:40 PM
125-130k miles New head gasket about 15k miles ago. Solid running before I took it off the road. Messed up wiring harness and was tired of fighting with small things with the car so scraped it and kept a majority of the parts $450 for the engine
Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:24 PM
Eh, $450 is a bit hefty for a 130k mile motor (especially since I just noticed your a 3 hour drive one way). I payed that for an '06 LE5.

Friday, October 21, 2011 1:43 AM
I'd be willing to meet up to deliver. I'm actually headed down to allentown this Saturday. I'd include the aftermarket dog bone, spare computer spare set of injectors/fuel rail, 2nd intake manifold and air intake tube. Solid motor wasn't using oil when I took it out of the car either
Friday, October 21, 2011 4:08 AM
I don't need anything with extras, and $450 is WAY too much for any LD9 in my book. I'm trying to help a friend out, not rip them off.

Friday, October 21, 2011 5:12 PM
Go to hazleton and go to harrys you pull it they have $80 engine week.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Sunday, October 23, 2011 5:40 PM
To Matt they have a ld9 down here at the harrys in pennsburg it does not look in bad shape at all its in a silver sunfire gt....

Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:27 PM
Yeah I'm using junkyards as an absolute last resort. I'd like something that is verified running. People I'm doing the work for aren't really looking to dump alot of cash into this car, in the event we grab a motor that is junk and needs rebuilding or a trip to the bottom of the river where LD9s belong.

Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:31 AM
Sorry been out of this awhile but the LD9 is the 2.4 twin cam if i remember correctly? I have one out of a 98 malibu not sure one the miles guessing 70K believe its a gm crate motor, block is painted black car has 171K on it im about 30 minutes from reading the trans in the car is scrap but you welcome to that if you want it doesnt shift after 40mph anymore. I smokes alittle on start up now and runs alittle rough but its also been sitting 4 months. As for price let me know doesnt do me any good sitting around and i plan to scrap the car due too the trans. Thanks

Bruce

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search