FS feeler: 2001 z24 (LI,NY) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS feeler: 2001 z24 (LI,NY)
Sunday, December 18, 2011 2:51 PM
just want to get a feeler on selling my Z. Had it for over 2 1/2 years now and looking to get a bigger car.

its a 2001 z24 with 86,400 miles on the body and 35,400 on the engine ( previous owner dropped a Jasper 2.4 into car ). I have driven the car 35,400 miles mostly highway between college and home.
I have not done anything to it.
The car is in Okay condition, with some TLC it will be a great car. I am having a mechanic look at the car this week to see what the cost of fixing the car will be. If it is too much I will be selling it. Leaving for Florida Jan 6th, so this will be a fast sale. Will go as far as PA/NY border to drop off car.

I paid $3800 for it, and I do not know what is a reasonable price for the car. I am looking for $1500, open to negotiating but no less than $800. PM for pics.

It is a decent project car for starters. With a little fixin' it is also a great first car.

INTERIOR
Stock
the interior has the usual cracks in the dashboard
right front speaker is just about blown
interior could use some TLC. seats are in fairly decent condition. the rear seat is coming up on the right side but nothing major.

EXTERIOR
Right front fender and bumper dented in from accident ( no damage to frame or anything like that )
enitre car will need touch up and repaint ( dings and dents )
sealant will also need redoing
Right rear strut is also knocking ( if you can deal with the noise, no need to replace)
dent in one of the wheels ( curbed it in the snow)

Re: FS feeler: 2001 z24 (LI,NY)
Sunday, December 18, 2011 2:53 PM
Pics?
Sunday, December 18, 2011 4:32 PM
will load pics up tomorrow. too dark out now.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:37 AM
Pics as well..
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:41 AM
well camera decided to break and my phone does not take pics

anyways I got a decent deal for trade in ($1000, which is more than what I expected)

so car is no longer for sale trading in for 2005 Impala.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search