Hid kit help - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hid kit help
Friday, November 18, 2011 3:39 PM
I have 9007 hid kit with 3k bulbs (the yellows ) and for some reason the right one always goes out and will not turn back on and it's not the fuse and the balist is new so is the bulb and this is the 3rd time it has happend is there someone else outthere that has had this problem?

Re: Hid kit help
Friday, November 18, 2011 3:59 PM
do you have a relay kit hooked up?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, November 18, 2011 4:06 PM
No I don't I thought about doing 2 sets of them one for my fogs and another for my regular headlamps cus I have a z24 kit on a ls and it has fogs in it but no switch
Monday, November 21, 2011 12:29 PM
then start off from scratch. you ill nee one relay kit for every HID kit you have.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:24 AM
Also do u do a drl delete cause that's easy too my buddy has a 03 cavy and that what we did to his and it works perfect..
Monday, December 12, 2011 3:20 PM
Sounds like more of a connection or DRL problem. I've run 6 ballasts with my 98 without any problems on the stock wiring harness, but I have upgraded grounds on the car.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:56 PM
Also sounds like you might need a capacitor?

Capacitor

I would call them, even if you didnt use their kits. They have professional help and are great to talk to.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 4:54 PM
the problem was my ground wire on my stock side so i just cut both sides off and hardwired them togeather
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search