Saab Setup FS - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saab Setup FS
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:01 AM
While I currently have my saab setup off the car I’m contemplating upgrading. Right now this is really just a feeler. What’s the going rate for saab parts these days?

What’s a fair price to sell the turbo( garrett b207L low pressure), manifold, modded brandoson downpipe, and stock saab oil feed for? No return line included.

What about those first items plus intercooler and charge pipes to fit an auto trans car? Everything is run underneath.

What about the above mentioned items plus a full 3” exhaust that consists of a magnaflow cat, moroso spiralflow resonator, and a thrush turbo muffler?

I can take pics of everything, I’m just curious if it’s worth selling this stuff to fund new projects or just keep what I have and enjoy it.

Re: Saab Setup FS
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:17 AM
I think $1500 or so is what ive seen them being put up for sale for, and is a fair price for all of it.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:44 AM
Philly D wrote:I think $1500 or so is what ive seen them being put up for sale for, and is a fair price for all of it.

Thank you. I had an idea of $1350 for all of it and wanted to make sure I was within reason.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:55 AM
I think with the upcoming tax season and the great price of $1350 itll be sold.

Does that come with the flashed ecm as well?
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:01 AM
Philly D wrote:I think with the upcoming tax season and the great price of $1350 itll be sold.

Does that come with the flashed ecm as well?

The reflashed pcm is not included. The pcm (with reflash), injectors, tmap are all staying with me. I plan on using that stuff initially if I decide to go with a larger turbo or I may go back to an M62. Whoever buys this would need to provide their own oil return line, misc vac. lines, and fueling and tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search