Yes I know I have another FS Thread below this, but that one has been forwarded to mods for deleting.
STD R3 Suspension w/ Overkill Extended rear lower mounts and Solid Upper mounts are officially for trade only. Prices will be discussed based on the suspension I am receiving. These have about 6-8k miles on them, washed frequently during winter season. Feel Free to text/call 484-894-4537, serious inquiries only. This suspension is nothing short of top notch, the ride is firm, but comfortable and the handling is incredible. I have owned Tein SS Coilovers, Koni Reds and GC Coilovers, Koni Yellows and Eibach Sportlines, and lastly Koni Reds and Arospeed N1 Coilovers. I have owned a lot of different setups and these are by the far the best.
R3 - "weekend racer" suspension packages
- full length adjustment from the lower mount
- separate ride height and spring pre-load adjustments
- aluminum alloy construction: lower mount, top mount, spring seat, and locks,
- forged aluminum top mount
- the R3 model includes a front pillow ball mount
- pillow ball mounts feature a forged aluminum camber adjustment plate (on McPherson strut applications)
- multi-position manual damping forces adjustment. which allows you to set your handling and ride comfort.
- each application has a different number of pre-set damping preset positions
I will meet within a 2 hr range, or respectively 100-120 miles.
Any questions please feel free to post
Stop teasing me
I'll trade for some tein ss :p
Anyone can text and ddiscuss options