GMPP ECO S/C KIT - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GMPP ECO S/C KIT
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:42 PM
I have a 100% complete GM Performance M62 Ecotec Supercharger kit up FOR SALE.

This is a complete GMPP kit. All bolts and fasteners, supercharger, intake manifold, tensioner, idler pulley, alt relocation, 5-rib belt, dealer reflashed 5spd computer, gmpp 36# injectors, Katech TB adapter, intake tube, tmap sensor and harness. Absolutely everything needed, 100% install and go!

$1400, I'm in PA 17972.

Re: GMPP ECO S/C KIT
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:52 PM
I'll let it go for $1100 without the flashed computer and Tmap/harness.

For someone who is an auto, or just going to use HPTuners. This will be a better deal. Everything you need is here to supercharge, you'll just need a tune.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:02 PM
Make it $1000, but I keep the injectors, flashed computer, tmap/harness.

Supercharger has stock pulley, never been messed with.

Also forgot to add upper radiator hose, kit has everything but I'm trying to list all the parts anyway.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:11 PM
PMed

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:20 PM
Will post pics ASAP.

I'm a long time member of the org. for 10years now. Sold many Xtreme Tuner kits, and other stuff. So have faith, I'm no scammer.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:35 PM
McNulty is legit. 1400 for EVERYTHING is a legit deal. I paid 900 for my "kit", and had to source a few parts that took the total to right around 1400-1500 dollars.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:01 PM
PMed
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:31 PM
Funny story: I got my federal tax return for exactly $1,100. I offered someone in the classifieds that much for a kit they were selling at a higher asking price. We agreed that I would hold on to the money for a week or so. If the kit sold in that time he would notify me and I would put the money toward bills instead. He sold the kit to someone else for his asking price and I wrote and sent out a check for the full amount 4 hours before this was posted FML LOL.

Thursday, March 01, 2012 3:50 AM
TheInfamousEco wrote:Funny story: I got my federal tax return for exactly $1,100. I offered someone in the classifieds that much for a kit they were selling at a higher asking price. We agreed that I would hold on to the money for a week or so. If the kit sold in that time he would notify me and I would put the money toward bills instead. He sold the kit to someone else for his asking price and I wrote and sent out a check for the full amount 4 hours before this was posted FML LOL.

Cancel that check!

Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:29 AM
lol too late for that. It will take me until the end of March to save up that much again. IF you still have it by then, I will buy it, but the chances are you will sell it long before then. Nonetheless, I will keep an eye on this thread.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:01 AM
Still have this.
$1000 for everything except flashed computer, injectors, and tmap.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:13 PM
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! Thanks org!

Please delete thread.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:42 PM
Damn it! Lol 10 days away from having the money saved up again. This kit keeps eluding me!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search