04 Cavalier 1SV Part Out - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 04 Cavalier 1SV Part Out
Monday, May 14, 2012 7:14 PM
Just Jake wrote:this is prolly an odd request, but do you still have the sockets for the outer corner lights of the headlights? Not the turn signal but the stupid little socket thats on the far corner.. its sad to say how hard it is to find these stupid bulb/sockets and I need them LOL... if I think of anythin else I'll let you know thanks!

My apologies for the late response, I'd rather not hack up the headlight harness, but I'll send you the whole harness for $25+ Shipping.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:41 PM
Tim did you end up giving Mike the two cable peices I needed that attached to the shifter?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:51 PM
I gave him the 3 metal pieces that help mount the shifter to the car, and that the cables run through, to give to you. That's what you needed right?

The second dash harness I have turns out to be for an Auto.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 5:19 AM
Yep, i didnt know what they were called. Yea Mike told me about the other harness you had. Thanks man.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:54 PM
Hey are you still parting this out? I really need a wiring harness for a manual

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:03 PM
Engine or dash?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search