pittsburgh area? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pittsburgh area?
Friday, October 22, 2010 11:58 AM
im about 30 mins south of pittsburgh pa, and was wondering if anyone has any j meets around there. never been to a j meet. couple honda ones but that it's. id love to start a huge meet kind of like import alliance for the import guys, only just jbody's. so if anyone is intersested lets get it started.

Re: pittsburgh area?
Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:40 PM
I'm interested aswell. 20min se of pitts.
Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:06 PM
im in pittsburgh. although i cant take my car to a meet at the moment....

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:21 PM
Pittsburgh is completely beat, good luck...
Monday, December 06, 2010 6:21 PM
I live in the burgh and a j-body meet would be sweet here.

Monday, December 06, 2010 6:28 PM
yea tim but who would really show up?
Thursday, December 09, 2010 10:13 PM
i would but my cars not impressive lol. If you guys would meet in greensburg or irwin id buy dinner
Friday, December 10, 2010 5:06 AM
Adam rioticx wrote:i would but my cars not impressive lol. If you guys would meet in greensburg or irwin id buy dinner

i'm about 30 mins from greensburg/irwin. it would be nice to meet some other j-owners in the area, since they are few and far between around here.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 7:34 PM
yeah when the weather gets nicer we should have a meet. I would drive up to greensburg for a meet.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:55 PM
@!#$ looks like I'm buying dinner
Monday, December 27, 2010 6:40 PM
cant wait for dinner. LOL

Monday, January 03, 2011 8:23 PM
i am down i live in blairsville
Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:14 PM
I live in morgantown, and would try to make it up to a j meet, i haven't been to an all j meet since 2004

Friday, January 07, 2011 8:08 PM
It would be nice to all meet. there are deffanitly not to many ppl that live around here that appreciate the jbody like we do. there is more riced out js than i can stand. everyday i see at least 5 new riced out cars with massive exhausts and wings bigger and a freakin skyscraper
Sunday, January 09, 2011 6:10 PM
agreed
Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:00 AM
It's time to get a nice size meet in this area. im down for a drive to a meet where there wont be any stuck up honda owners. I love hondas and like what can be done with them but i have never been to a j meet and would like to experience it. My friend has a honda and wanted a meet and the quaker steak and lude in robinson let us use thier parking lot within the first 5 mins of the phone call we made. mayb we could all meet there or somewhere else is fine.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:04 AM
Foot of snow kinda blows lol. Needs to warm back up!!!
Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:34 PM
i live down in the McDonald/Midway area about 20-25 min. from the pitt i know a few people that would come, they dont have jays but they would come to show off there cars
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:23 AM
greensburgh would be sweet. me and a few buddys would come. keep me posted. we should try to figure out when we are gonna do this and let more people know maybe we can get a decent many cars and go on a small cruz. would be fun
Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:18 PM
yo im about 20 min from there. my cav is all stock but i'd love to check it out and learn sum stuff
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:51 AM
SO LETS DO IT

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:20 PM
yea we went to a cobalt meet in pittsburgh it was supposed to be pretty big and it ended up being aa 5 cobalt and a solstice meet haha... we need a more definite idea of a meet... no one wants to have a meet with 3 cars im sure.... theres also pittsburgh raceway park which is a good possibility if anyones interested in running their cars.... anyone going to carlisle performance and style pm me as well....
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:01 PM
I just moved back to the area and i definately plan on running at PRP soon as I have a saturday off once they open up... so if somethin is planned I shall drop by at least LOL..

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:01 PM
<edit> I'm in the Johnstown Area... just an add-on

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:54 PM
I'm here for the free dinner.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search