neon rear brake coversion for sunfire/cavalier - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: neon rear brake coversion for sunfire/cavalier
Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:55 AM
Anyone interested in a rear disc swap, check out the suspension forum, Mr Quick is gearing up for a GP, he is making hub adapters to run Saturn calipers with neon rotors. The more people who jump on, the cheaper they get.

Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:10 PM
Saw that quite a few of you guys are wanting to make these kits. I have a complete kit that will be coming off my Sunfire in the next week or so, if you are looking for a confirmed operational kit.

It was made by Josh Dearman about two years ago. Complete plug-n-play kit (including rotors, pads, ebrake pads, etc) from a Dodge Neon Sport. Anyone want to make an offer on it?

My sunfire is going back stock...
Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:35 AM
Metalball wrote:Saw that quite a few of you guys are wanting to make these kits. I have a complete kit that will be coming off my Sunfire in the next week or so, if you are looking for a confirmed operational kit.

It was made by Josh Dearman about two years ago. Complete plug-n-play kit (including rotors, pads, ebrake pads, etc) from a Dodge Neon Sport. Anyone want to make an offer on it?

My sunfire is going back stock...

How much do you want for it and will it fit an 03 cavy

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/653/2569/39131284001_medium.jpg
Born to race, But raise to win!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:00 PM
still available?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search