KGM April BBQ! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KGM April BBQ!
Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:21 PM
Ok, I've been quiet on planning things the last month or so...between getting married, vacation, and tons of projects going on, I've been busy to say the least. But it's time for KGM to swing into full gear! I'd like to see a summer full of events and turnouts, and we're going to kick off the spring with having a BBQ/house warming party at Sam's (z28guy) new place.

When: Saturday, April 28, 2012
I'll let Sam post up and confirm a time since it's his place, but I'm going say maybe 3pm.

Where: the name of the town is escaping me at the moment, but it's a Philly suburb. PM Sam (z28guy) for an address, unless he wants to post it up here.

Please bring along either a food or beer contribution (if you bring beer we'll like you more!)

Re: KGM April BBQ!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:45 AM
Yup start around 3 goes till whenever, im in the roslyn/abington area pm me for the address, everyones welcome

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:06 AM
I'll be there friday night

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:28 PM
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:I'll be there friday night

Poor Sam...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:14 PM
OK I've got two weeks to have both the vert and satch out of the work lot or they end up in impound. Stupid city ordinance says they can't be here.

I need a passenger side 4t40e axle for satch who has one that they can bring saturday?

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:47 PM
pretty sure ill be at Spring Carlisle

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:44 AM
Fail,
Cmon,jeffie ill keep my bed warm for u

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, April 26, 2012 1:37 PM
stupid city @!#$. i may have a spare set of NON abs ringed auto axles idk if we scrapped them or not ill have to look before i come down sat.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search