WTB: 2000 Sunfire SE Front Bumper (+ RK Front Valence) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: 2000 Sunfire SE Front Bumper (+ RK Front Valence)
Saturday, June 09, 2012 9:00 PM
Looking to do a little research on air flow with my Sunfire. Rather than hack my Streetfire for nothing (or ride around bumper-less) just thought I'd see if anyone had one of these lying around. Black is definitely preferable...lol.

Also in need of the RK Sport front valence, if anyone has one of those as well

Re: WTB: 2000 Sunfire SE Front Bumper (+ RK Front Valence)
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:19 AM
i have one, brand new never installed.....200+shipping.......in texas. Pm me if intrested
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:06 PM
PM replied--definitely interested. Just noticed you're in TX now--shipping quote to 13031 (residential) would be great. If you find it's cheaper to ship to a business, I can also have you ship it to my dealership.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:35 AM
Damn, why why weren't you looking for one last year? No one would take mine and it ended up in the plastics at the dump. Perfect condition. lol.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:03 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Damn, why why weren't you looking for one last year? No one would take mine and it ended up in the plastics at the dump. Perfect condition. lol.

Ain't that always the way it goes? Snowman's bumper couldn't be any more perfect--its primered and includes the lip I'd want. Sucks that he's in TX, but I'm sure we can work something out on shipping

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search