New Pics - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Pics
Sunday, June 24, 2012 6:20 PM
So i took a couple of current pics of my 04 cav. its in my profile, comments would be great, insults will be bombed to DEATH! lol just kidding

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Re: New Pics
Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:21 PM
Um, so...
#1: there are no pics in this post.

#2: this is the regional forum, NOT photos and media, where pictures belong.

Double fail.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:45 AM
says in profile, so click on my name...
i live in RI so region i guess applys..
Double dont care.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 6:57 AM
Needs 00-02 trunk, and front lip needs yellow. =P

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:41 AM
It's like we gained Scott Keefer back again.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:03 AM
Any chance you could make those pictures smaller or more blurry?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:18 PM
Sorry bout them being blurry, took them with my phone. the small ones were shots my brother took when he had the car. i have extra trunks, one off a 98 with a shaved keywhole, and another completly shaved trunk. got like 3 sets of 98 lights a wings west wing, a mustang gt wing, so.... idk what imma do

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:54 PM
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:It's like we gained Scott Keefer back again.

Hahahah! There's always going to be one...it's like a retarded JBO highlander.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:23 PM
I started lookin at the pic's and even though their blurry I started laughing when I seen that u have the same wheels as me, thats the first time I've ever seen a Cavalier other than mine with those ADR'S lol but I just got a new set of XXR 523's but XXR fuked up and only sent me 3 rims (go figure) so I'll be sportin them a little longer til I find the 4th 1 lol btw how'd u get ur gauges green?

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 6:01 PM
to the highlander joke, "there can be only one!" lol besides im not trying to make enemies here.
to the green gauges, like i stated before i got the car from my brother, he installed the gauges.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:01 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:Sorry bout them being blurry, took them with my phone. the small ones were shots my brother took when he had the car. i have extra trunks, one off a 98 with a shaved keywhole, and another completly shaved trunk. got like 3 sets of 98 lights a wings west wing, a mustang gt wing, so.... idk what imma do

trunk with inner tails and shaved keyhole is a yes, keep front end but remove black on lip, no 98 headlights... And which wings west wing? And then car will be pritty.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:03 AM
Oh, and next time use real camera and upload to photobucket and link it...

Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:58 AM
thats the thing i dont own a digital camera =[

as for the trunk and stuff, ill be keeping the trunks so i can swap them out when everi feel like changing them like im mr rogers with his shoes lmao. thought it be cool. but like i said idk at the moment cause im still trying to figure out why the heck the battery keeps going dead...

Friday, June 29, 2012 5:33 AM
this is the wing i have.

Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:13 AM
Probably because the alternator isn't charging it properly.

Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:12 PM
Thats the thing the alt is putting out 14volts

Sunday, July 01, 2012 5:17 PM
Ninja Bling wrote:thats the thing i dont own a digital camera =[

as for the trunk and stuff, ill be keeping the trunks so i can swap them out when everi feel like changing them like im mr rogers with his shoes lmao. thought it be cool. but like i said idk at the moment cause im still trying to figure out why the heck the battery keeps going dead...

When I had my Cavailer I had a set of 3 GlowShift gauges installed that would cause a battery drain and kill if it sat too long. I never got to the bottom of this as I picked up my Saab soon after and just took em out and the issue was solved. Something to check into.

Monday, July 02, 2012 6:51 AM
That's funny cause my gllowshift gauges were taking too much power to start the car, lol. Since I had them turn on at accessory on. When I re do my gauges I'm going to make it a switch so they won't pull power at acc on.

Monday, July 02, 2012 7:25 AM
The gauges are set to the acc on as well. i have a Optima yellow top and when my bro owned the car he never had this issue...

Monday, July 02, 2012 12:12 PM
Not a huge fan of eyelids like that on the 03+.... Just looks odd to me.. on another note, thanks for showing me the painting of the center of the LS Sport front isn't a good idea. Hit up BestBuy for a camera, I work at one and we always have cheap open box cameras that are tons better than phone ones. Just an FYI

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Monday, July 02, 2012 1:51 PM
My gauges were set up the same way too, at accessory on, but for some reason would still drain when the key wasn't even in the ignition. Like I said I didn't really investigate it, just yanked em.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:51 PM
why orange interior parts, cars yellow trim in orange..... something went wrong here

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:16 PM
Zenith [dustinscottmiller wrote:]My gauges were set up the same way too, at accessory on, but for some reason would still drain when the key wasn't even in the ignition. Like I said I didn't really investigate it, just yanked em.

Same. Lol. I have one still, which has been problem free.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:09 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:why orange interior parts, cars yellow trim in orange..... something went wrong here

ive yet to paint the kit. its going to be yellow with a small two tone of orange. all the lights are green. keeping the nucular/toxic theme

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:25 PM
I think th interior like showoff said it would of looked better not Orange but maybe yellow and do the lighting in green Orange or something to that effect...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search