taunton, ma get together - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
taunton, ma get together
Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:59 AM
theres a local car group that has weekly meets in taunton at the smokey bones right off of of rt24. weds nights from 7pm to 10pm. anyone intrested? i plan on being there even though the car is a work in progress. be cool to get a small group of jbodys together. i'd be willing to start a small club if theres enough people around willing to do meets and events and stuff.

Re: taunton, ma get together
Monday, April 23, 2012 3:34 AM
I might be able to get to that, not sure how far it is from me... but I can try this summer.

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:13 PM
I'd be interested.. all depends. Go scout it for us?

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:59 PM
Spalattero wrote:I'd be interested.. all depends. Go scout it for us?

Good idea, lol. When I'm back we could cruise down together since you'd pass me on your way anyways, lol.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:14 AM
id be down to roll up there, not too far from where i live, just i aint got a car running yet lol. my 96 everyone tells me is a pos even tho it was a DD and a WIP. but thats getting scrapped and sold as stock and then im working on my 04. How offten do people meet up there?

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:12 PM
i'll scout it out either this week or next week and let you guys know how it is. it seems like a weekly meet thing.
Monday, May 14, 2012 9:01 AM
Neat. I'm in Taunton and didn't even know about this.
Monday, May 14, 2012 12:36 PM
i haven't been able to get out there yet, but now that the exhaust is done on my car i might be able to make it this week. i guess they hang out in the old circuit city parking lot. if anyone wants to go this week let me know and we can meet up and role in together.
Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:20 PM
wow there's jboers in Mass!? Thought I was all alone up here

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, June 01, 2012 7:59 AM
Yeah, theres a few of us around. i just found out that some honda kids messed up this meet and did burnouts and @!#$. so now only vw/audi's are allowed. stupid honda kids. anyways, the fyc meet is all cars allowed and there awesome guys. check out the other thread i made on it. maybe we can get a jbody meet together at some point.
Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:24 PM
im still working on my exhaust... its throwing a code and has a few pin holes.... other then that i gotta swap the reg, swap the insurance, then get it inspected im its good to go, id go meet up with a bunch of J's

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:14 PM
also would be nice to meet some new people around new england, cause all my friends say they're into cars and dont even own one lmao

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:14 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:also would be nice to meet some new people around new england, cause all my friends say they're into cars and dont even own one lmao

Ha, so true of this area.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, June 22, 2012 4:32 PM
my problem is i cant get mine Fricken running.... so far fixed the rear O2 code just to get a front O2 code. lol gotta love it, plus on top of that my damn battery wont stay charged.... =[

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:51 AM
Anyone still looking to do something in MA this summer? I finally got another J that I'm not embarrassed to roll up in.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:34 PM
Im down.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:41 PM
Jazer I'm actually in Quincy, mass so if there's anything north mass or south/central NH that you know of, I'm down. Haven't lived in this area long but it's proving to be pretty lame when it comes to car meets. Any other mass-holes up for something?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:49 PM
Nemotorsports.com

There's a weekly meet in nashua at big lots... Like a huge meet/show type a deal. Cruise night they call it. I haven't been since I had my cobalt ss, a few yes ago, but looking to go soon.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:00 PM
Wow, that looks awesome. I wish I knew about this before when I was living on the north shore. But anyway, I'm totally in for this in the near future.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:59 PM
*Bump*

So whats the word on this get together in taunton??? i got my cavi up and running.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:15 PM
I'm in, but I think that deal is dead. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to new England dragway in nh this Wednesday. Spalattero was also planning on going. Maybe we could get some people together up there? It's open night, something like 20 bucks to get in.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search