Sandy - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sandy
Monday, October 29, 2012 10:34 AM
Wondering if anyone has any pictures of the hurricane damage. Just minor beach flooding here in mass so far.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Sandy
Monday, October 29, 2012 11:25 AM
So far just a bunch of wind and rain, I know there will be up rooted trees sooner or later.

Monday, October 29, 2012 11:34 AM

Cody Billotte walks through the high water as he loads his car to go to work in Ocean City, Md., Oct. 28.

He looks kinda familiar....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, October 29, 2012 11:37 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, October 29, 2012 11:54 AM
Wow..is that all rain water or part of the storm surge from the ocean?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, October 29, 2012 12:17 PM
Here at my location i'm just getting some wind and rain. I am getting some small ponds in my yard, but nothing too crazy as of yet.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, October 29, 2012 4:39 PM
Nothing much in NEPA yet. Just some rain and wind.

Monday, October 29, 2012 5:18 PM
Yeah same here nothing but high winds and rain. a buch of trees have fallen down, @!#$ one of them fell on a car while they were driving on the highway connector lol thats some @!#$ty luck

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Monday, October 29, 2012 5:20 PM
some tress took out some power lines, others blocked some roads, also they have evacuated some towns/cities in Rhode Island.

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Friday, November 02, 2012 12:05 AM
My buddies Scion fought a tree and lost. He just got out of the car and was unlocking the door to his house when the tree fell on it... Glad he is okay but the Scion is no more.

Friday, November 02, 2012 1:08 AM
My ship is heading there to help with disaster relief efforts until further notice. Just arrived out here so not sure what we're about to do. But glad to do our part in helping in whatever way possible.

Have yet to go home to Norfolk to see the condition of my car and place so not going to lie a little nervous about it but I'm hoping there fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 02, 2012 2:20 AM
Friday, November 02, 2012 8:56 AM
I dont mean to sound insensitive, but we got nothing up here in NEPA. Just a few down trees(one killed an 8yr old boy a few miles away) and power outages. Last falls storm caused ALOT more damage.

Friday, November 02, 2012 11:04 AM
Those storms last year were devastating to Pennsylvania. This one got Jersey and New York more than PA.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, November 02, 2012 5:07 PM
Last years storm was worse here in NH also. I'm glad we didn't get hit hard. Sucks for the people that did though
Friday, November 02, 2012 5:21 PM
This is a good depiction of the damage in Jersey
If you're on a smart phone just tap on the pictures.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, November 02, 2012 6:38 PM
this %itch sandy whipped our azz here in NYC.... really bad damage everywhere, a neighbor of mine lost his life stepping on a electrical line, lost power for 3 days, lucky its back on, lots of others still no power. People are fighting for gas for their cars and generators, part of the city was shut down. Long Island is damn nearly gone and NJ got it really bad too. Some how this big ass tree branch felling in my backyard missed my house actually turned away from my house landed on my deck. Just very lucky and a scary storm never seen anything that bad hit NYC.
Friday, November 09, 2012 8:28 AM
How are things in New York and New Jersey a week later? From what I'm hearing it's still a crap shoot at the gas stations.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search