S. Maine Sunfire parts - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
S. Maine Sunfire parts
Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:23 AM
I have a 97 sunfire GT i picked up for the motor.I have almost removed everything with a bolt or rivet on the car.
So far, the good stuff i don't want/need is:
an all but brand new gas tank and pump/sending unit $160.

pair of shifter cables that seem to have been replaced when the tank was <i.e fairly new looking> $40

Still undecided if im gunna keep but a set of 4 $100

I also have all the factory ground fx in fair condition B.O.
Fenders are mostly junk but doors trunk and hood are all useable with only minor rust starting at the normal seams.
There will also be an i am assuming Isuzu 5sp that will be available. Nothing will be shipped, pickup or a meet up may be possible.Will try to get a few more pics of stuff up today or tomorrow or can PM for more info or questions.

Re: S. Maine Sunfire parts
Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:51 PM
Have 2 ECM's also , will get in touch with prev owner to see if he knew for a fact old was bad or if it was just changed to eliminate it as an issue. He was not able to get it running again after it died on him , he had also put in a brand new alternator and the new gas tank/fuel pump shown above ^^.

B.O.....as soon as i know they are good

Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:53 AM
How much for the wiring harness to 32643? If its not all cut up.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:40 PM
The guy who replaced the ECM did a less than adequate job and...long story short ,most of the wires were ripped out of the ECM when it fell out as the car was coming off the dolly. Rest of the interior and lighting wiring is intact as far as ive gotten, the dash is still barely in the car as i dont have a wheel puller and dont wanna beat on the column . Would really rather not ship things period but will see. I should have the wheel off and dash out by this weekend.
Previous owner said the ecm was def bad so i only have the one good one.
Got some fairly crappy pics of a bunch of stuff tho so here goes:

Really dont wanna get involved with shipping much but not opposed to a drive to meet somewheres all that stuff is B.O. for the most part.
Not pictured yet but i may this weekend is the console, doors, bumpers and ground fx stuff.I have already put the headliner and seats in my car so i do have a tan/beige w/e headliner and the charcoal with red flecked Z seats.

Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:05 PM
Going to make up a CL post for this stuff i guess.Have everything out now and the shell is awaiting the crusher. I even managed to get the drivers rear quarter window out but tweaked on the trim piece a bit too hard , passenger glass didnt make it but the trim did...go figure...windshield almost made it but not, then the back glass nearly fell out on its own.
Everything is B.O. but pickup/meetup only ...perhaps if it was something small but id prefer not to ship.

The wheels are now going on my car as i have 3 bent ones */boggle* but aside from those, the motor ,the seats and the headliner everything else is available.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search