Fiberglass Enclosure/ Intake F/S - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiberglass Enclosure/ Intake F/S
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:55 PM
I have a fiberglass enclosure for underneth the trunklid that houses two infinity 5.25 in speakers and a 7in power acoustik monitor. One speaker and the monitor are not working currently, but they did at one time and i'm not sure what is the matter with them. The enclosure will most likely need repainted because it is a custom color, and needs a little repair work on the corners. I'm asking $150 obo for everything. I'm in shippensburg, pa, near carlisle. I will not ship, but will meet halfway. I really need to get rid of these! Text 717-422-8458 if your interested.

Also have an RDFabs cold air intake for 95-97 2.2L cavalier. Not sure if it will fit any other years or not. I have both pipes and the clamps and adapters, but no filter. Has some scuffs on the downpipe but it's not visible. Asking $100 obo

Re: Fiberglass Enclosure/ Intake F/S
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:56 PM
Take anything on trade? I will be near pa next week

Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:50 PM
Anyone? I really want to get rid of these, if your interested shoot me an offer...
Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:15 PM
Yea, nobody has money now or days, nor are people willing to barter. But hey at least your in PA with LOADS of JBOers unlike me lol

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:24 PM
ill be in pa next weekend to pick up a motor willl you take 100
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:06 PM
will it work for a sunfire??
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:33 PM
same car after all...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search