Window Motors - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Window Motors
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:39 AM
My driver's side window motor went and the passenger's side seems to be slowing down. Does anyone have a set they could sell me? If not I will order them off of ebay. Just figured I'd check on here first. I would rather support a JBO member than ebay.

Re: Window Motors
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:05 AM
lol im in the same boat, but imma just goto a junk yard and grab some, if you cant find any you should try that out, might be cheaper.

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:17 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:lol im in the same boat, but imma just goto a junk yard and grab some, if you cant find any you should try that out, might be cheaper.

Watch out man he's one of those PA guys..

Inside joke...but seriously I don't have any lying around down there anymore. Depending on where you are, farnsworth in Fredricksburg is awesome for J's. I know you're trying to support a JBO member first though so props for that.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, March 25, 2013 3:24 PM
I would say junk yard first as well micah their are plenty around your area and mine that have them decently cheap and the ones from ebay honestly dont last nearly as long or u have fitment issues....
Friday, April 19, 2013 8:53 PM
Look at Summitracing.com. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-742-101/overview/
These replaces the factory motors and I replaced all four of my motors (sedan) and they work great.
Friday, April 19, 2013 9:00 PM
I replaced both motors and regulators on my 02 coupe and was cheap off ebay, $100 shipped for the pair

FuzzMASTA9
Monday, April 22, 2013 8:26 PM
Thank you for the link, I plan on ordering them soon since the weather is starting to get warmer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search