Ninja got some low - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ninja got some low
Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:29 PM
I don't think that car could scrape anything. not that low. lol

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:29 PM
i agree with mr quick though.

"And on a personal opinion note, the rear tires sticking out like that looks like hell. I would put the spacers you have for the front on the rear and do nothing with the fronts."

Friday, May 31, 2013 5:16 AM
Azncav (was static) wrote:all that money on spacers / adapters and useless shocks, could have netted you a perfect set of used coilovers. whats this scrape everything club?

98z24ragtop wrote:I don't think that car could scrape anything. not that low. lol

Clearly you gentlemen do not live in new England.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, May 31, 2013 5:32 AM
I broke a V-band exhaust clamp pulling into my garage. I just ordered 2 more. Not a single @!#$ was given.

If you scrape with a car that high, you need to learn how to drive a lowered car.

Friday, May 31, 2013 5:40 AM
map of serious potholes in Boston.

I'm not trying to be a dick but seriously if you haven't been here you just don't know. I dare anyone to drive here and not scrape sometimes. I bottomed out my stock height 01 cav here before.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, May 31, 2013 5:54 AM
Where you live rarely matters. If you know what lines to drive threw a @!#$ty street then you wont have a problem or just avoid the street altogether(if you can). My Volvo scrapes on the one end of the alley that my garage is on, so i never take the Cavalier down there because i know it will bottom out bad. There are multiple roads that i will not drive the Cavalier on because the are in such bad condition.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 7:24 AM
Azncav (was static) wrote:all that money on spacers / adapters and useless shocks, could have netted you a perfect set of used coilovers. whats this scrape everything club?

So instead of buying new, you would rather by used.... Also ive had these spacers for years now so i never spent money on these with this new project.
98z24ragtop wrote:I don't think that car could scrape anything. not that low. lol

Your right, i havent. Also i like how your car looks like a penny racer toy in your sig. =D
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Where you live rarely matters. If you know what lines to drive threw a @!#$ty street then you wont have a problem or just avoid the street altogether(if you can). My Volvo scrapes on the one end of the alley that my garage is on, so i never take the Cavalier down there because i know it will bottom out bad. There are multiple roads that i will not drive the Cavalier on because the are in such bad condition.

Ok here the thing, ive drove this car when it was dropped like 2 to 2 1/2 inches, and i never scraped. So telling use we need to learn how to drive a car is like telling you to learn how to mod yours. Plan and simple dont be an dic|<. Im not trying to cause waves but you guys like to tell people how to be, and thats not instructive criticism, thats just being a jerk. And Y3llowCav is right, now matter hiw good you are at driving a lowered car your gonna hit a pot hole out of now where in New England. Honestly you guys should respect what he is telling you since he used to live out there in PA with you guys a few years back and has experienced it first hand.

My final thought. If you dont like my car then good, its not yours. I will take all constructive criticism on mind, not mindless opinions or insults. Cause i honestly DGAF

/truth

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Saturday, June 01, 2013 8:13 AM

Saturday, June 01, 2013 9:10 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:

Lmao. But no just trying to be serious for a change.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 6:24 PM
Ninja Bling wrote:

So instead of buying new, you would rather by used.... Also ive had these spacers for years now so i never spent money on these with this new project.

in that case of what you have, yes i would. a good safe lowering setup is definitely better then running a new set with shocks that were not meant ot be lowered on. and being used doesn't mean anything.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 6:30 PM
no one is really hating on your car if thats what you want to call it... tinkles an I are just speaking from experience.

Sunday, June 02, 2013 7:28 AM
No not at all just telling us to learn how to drive.... Lmao

Mods please lock this thread or delete, thx.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search