New Pics - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Pics
Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:32 AM
You guys do realize how much is UNpainted in the inteior right? lol ill eventually get to paint the rest of the dash yellow. then ill do the center console yellow and orange, then the doors, etc etc.

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:36 AM
my only thing is i need to keep some stuff the orginal gray color to match the steering wheel. only because im not messing with that, not painting it, nor putting a racing one in. its just to much of a hassle with inspections and stuff.

Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:08 AM
I have pics of my 04 fire in the photos and media center look at it title says 03-05 sunfire pics its yelled the only one in the list...it may give u a lil better idea of what u may or maybe not wanna do personal preference really but its all uo to u ...hence the fact u are the one that owns it not any of us....
Friday, July 20, 2012 9:49 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:why orange interior parts, cars yellow trim in orange..... something went wrong here

ive yet to paint the kit. its going to be yellow with a small two tone of orange. all the lights are green. keeping the nucular/toxic theme

thats a dumb color combo.

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, July 20, 2012 1:02 PM
I wasn't sure what we were dealing with here until I clicked on the profile pics and saw 'Jugalo' on the license plate and then the crayon drawn design with a big 'Hatchet Man' vinyl for the door.

<sigh>

Friday, July 20, 2012 2:41 PM
I like the orange interior accents but this that the yellow is to similar to be an accent color.

Friday, July 20, 2012 7:58 PM
The thing about the bright yellow its hard to make any other color look good with it besides yellow before I did my interior in mine I tried a bunch of colors and the rest didn't not look good at all besides yellow especially accents...
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:33 PM
C 0 INI V 3 IR T 3 ID wrote:I wasn't sure what we were dealing with here until I clicked on the profile pics and saw 'Jugalo' on the license plate and then the crayon drawn design with a big 'Hatchet Man' vinyl for the door.

yeah i scapped some of those ideas, imma just put small ones on the quarter windows. and toxic colors will be sick, you gotta remember i got the car from my brother and he already started the whole nuclear theme.... im just gonna roll with it.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:42 PM
oh and dont hate if im a juggalo. im an old school one, not one of these new school emo sh*t$, christ im hittin 30 lol

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:34 AM

Heres a chart of the color theme, all these colors do go together if you use them correctly.
look at my trade school knowledge coming through lol =]

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:35 AM
Obviously the chart colors will not be spot on, but you guys should all know what Rally Yellow and Chevy Orange look like.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:43 AM
The car will mainly be yellow (no duh) with orange slight two tone (as stated before a few times), the green will just be inteior lights and underglow, the black was just add because of the black i cant change, ie the tires, seals, etc etc. So with that being said, i hope you get my idea of what im shooting for. if not oh well. Hope you like the idea, if you dont i DGAF.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:50 AM
in4juggalos.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:28 AM

The most hideous color combo I have ever seen

why?

why? take the stupid vinyl off.

horrible rims, horrible ride height, horrible vinyl, black on front lip and grill looks stupid. Only thing this picture has going for it is shaved door mouldings.

why?

this looks aweful

tough to tell here since the picture is so god damn small, but it almost looks like different rims and lowered.

this just looks @!#$ retarded.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:43 AM
Horible

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:02 AM
my mind is all full of fyuck right now.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:28 AM
MILENKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:42 PM
Im so glad you guys hate it

Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:44 PM
Oh and J03Y, Why not?

Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:45 PM
i guess they all forgot its not done lol

Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:24 PM
Old school Jugg = cool
New school Jugg = dumb @!#$s who would get stomped out by J and Shaggz themselves

You'll find a lot of Juggalo hate around here... and pretty much everywhere else.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:27 PM
Especially on a nice ls sport if u took the rest of the crap that makes it look like a ghetto hack job off and do something that is settle or if u are gonna go all the way have some better taste....
Friday, July 27, 2012 6:05 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) - i agree on the new school old school comment =], and im use to the hate, thats what made juggalos famous lol
Lance Detwiler - Reread the whole thread, its going to have a drift front and sides, and a 95-98 TCS rear, and idk what im doing for the trunk lol i have 3 all different.

To everyone - Ok i know now or days everyone thinks if you do something bold and bright its retarded. Too F'n bad. Dont get me wrong i like the clean OEM but not OEM look, but thats not me. Dont hate cause people have different ideas then you. I for one have an open mind and encourage people to think outside the box. =]

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:06 AM
Oh yea, and that pic of the "Crayon" drawing..... first its color pencil you dopes lmao and its called a sketch, not the F'n mona lisa LMAO

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:21 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:To everyone - Ok i know now or days everyone thinks if you do something bold and bright its retarded. Too F'n bad. Dont get me wrong i like the clean OEM but not OEM look, but thats not me. Dont hate cause people have different ideas then you. I for one have an open mind and encourage people to think outside the box. =]

Bold? Outside the box?

Here's my last build

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=374961&t=304401&p=1

Nothing you have done or are doing is bold or outside the box.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search