In Dire Need... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In Dire Need...
Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:34 PM
Im in dire need for a 03+ window switch. The ac is nice but takes away power, and the sunroof barely does anything with the side windows closed... On top of that i cant spit out the window when i need to!!!!! So please, anyone around RI that has one that works lying around,... Please give it to me, im in dire need. Its hotter then sh¡t lately.....

Lol seriously

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Re: In Dire Need...
Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:51 PM
Well, I used to have one that only worked on the driver side window, but I'm pretty sure I threw it out.
You can get one off rock auto for $45. I know its not instant gratification with shipping n all, but they are the cheapest I've seen.

Friday, July 19, 2013 9:12 AM
Is it the same as an 04 Sunfire? I used to work at a GM dealer and thought that for the money I'd keep an extra one in the car for "in case" purposes...Shoot me a PM and we'll talk!

Dont be a smarta$$...although it is better than being a dumba$$
Friday, July 19, 2013 11:29 AM
Jeff Chouinard wrote:Is it the same as an 04 Sunfire? I used to work at a GM dealer and thought that for the money I'd keep an extra one in the car for "in case" purposes...Shoot me a PM and we'll talk!

I believe it is the same for both.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, July 19, 2013 6:02 PM
and his that falls threw i did find the one i had. Again, only works on the driver's side but if you want it, just pm me your shipping address and its yours no charge.

Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:22 AM
Cant you pull the switch off and clean the contacts and switch the pins around? I did this for a bunch of my cars with rocker switches. Look on YouTube for fiero window switch fix. I never tried it on a 3rd gen but have on 10 other cars. Window switches do not change much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBw6RxFyU-k

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search