Long shot. Anyone have the 3rd gen blue speck interior? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Long shot. Anyone have the 3rd gen blue speck interior?
Monday, October 07, 2013 6:47 PM
In case I didn't mention my 98 vert was broken into for the crappy radio it had. top got screwed and the rear sear was folded like a taco to see if there was an amp etc in the trunk (honestly, there's a friggin pull tab...)

I am in need of either a new rear seat or maybe a complete grey speck interior.

PM me or email michael p demo (no spaces) at gmail

Re: Long shot. Anyone have the 3rd gen blue speck interior?
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:41 PM
I have a gray rear seat
Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:55 PM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:I have a gray rear seat

well that would be swell if you could find a way to ship the rear seat, fronts and door panels so they match. I appreciate the thoughts man.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:09 PM
Ahhhhhh sorry man door panels are in my car fronts been gone 3+ years sorry going to junk yard this weekend ill keep a eye out for rear blue speckled
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:50 PM
do u mean the blue speck that looks like the red speck on the z24's

if so I think a local yard has one
Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:33 AM
Mike,

Hit me up. You've got my email. I've got plenty of parts, including a rear seat. I also have a good source for tons of J parts in my area.
You want my hood, so it might be worth a little bit of a trip. Meeting somewhere in south/central MA could work for me on a Monday, Wednesday, and some Fridays....let me know.

Monday, November 04, 2013 6:20 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:Mike,

Hit me up. You've got my email. I've got plenty of parts, including a rear seat. I also have a good source for tons of J parts in my area.
You want my hood, so it might be worth a little bit of a trip. Meeting somewhere in south/central MA could work for me on a Monday, Wednesday, and some Fridays....let me know.

im willing to make a trip a good bit to pick them up. let me find the email and get back to you. sorry i missed this, been busy getting my series 6.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search