Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 6:45 AM
Anyone else going to this? I'd love to not be the only J there.....again.



"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 8:53 AM
Wish I could go man



Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 11:04 AM
tim adams wrote:

Wish I could go man

Me too bro. There's going to be an absolute minimum of 1500 cars there. May even get up to 2000.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 11:09 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:

tim adams wrote:

Wish I could go man

Me too bro. There's going to be an absolute minimum of 1500 cars there. May even get up to 2000.


Sigh can't wait to get down there
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 11:21 AM
Too bad that would have been an awesome day to get too



Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Monday, December 09, 2013 11:53 AM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Y3llowCav wrote:

tim adams wrote:

Wish I could go man

Me too bro. There's going to be an absolute minimum of 1500 cars there. May even get up to 2000.


Sigh can't wait to get down there

Me either man, gonna be good times.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:24 AM
when is this??

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:46 AM
This Saturday at 11pm in Framingham. Precise location tbd but mass tuning is hosting it and state police have ok'ed it. Paul Walker's skyline will be there and we all follow that into Boston.

There's also a meet in Foxboro at noon. I'm doing both, so pm me if you're interested.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:03 AM
damn it, i work till 11pm on Saturday, i really wanted to go :\

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:07 AM
Unfortunate. The cruise technically starts at midnight but with 2000 cars you gotta get there early.

Where are you located? If you look up mass tuning on Facebook and join the group you'll see all the major events in the area. Plus a group of us go to shows/dyno days/track nights pretty frequently.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:24 AM
central pa

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:32 AM
Ah that's right we've talked before. Be a haul for you to get up to Boston lol



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:03 AM
yeah about 7 hours, but totally worth it for him ! wish i could make it so you werent the only jbody!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:34 PM
Chris Bruce wrote:

yeah about 7 hours, but totally worth it for him ! wish i could make it so you werent the only jbody!

Me too brother. Keep a look out, there may be something in Philly or DC for this. They're going all over the place. Let me know if you're ever in the area up here.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:59 PM
Will do man!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:03 PM
Chris Bruce wrote:

damn it, i work till 11pm on Saturday, i really wanted to go :\


Say a close friend passed away and there's a charity in his name and you wanna attend they techanally can't say no
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:08 PM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Chris Bruce wrote:

damn it, i work till 11pm on Saturday, i really wanted to go :\


Say a close friend passed away and there's a charity in his name and you wanna attend they techanally can't say no

Attachments
Screenshot_2013-12-10-22-07-53.png (576k)



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:56 PM
Still mad that's the one time I close on a Saturday



Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 7:49 AM
tim adams wrote:

Still mad that's the one time I close on a Saturday

$%&# happens man, make your money. It may snow anyway.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:14 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:

Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Chris Bruce wrote:

damn it, i work till 11pm on Saturday, i really wanted to go :\


Say a close friend passed away and there's a charity in his name and you wanna attend they techanally can't say no


Giggityyyyyy goo
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:14 PM
Down for the foxbororo meet at noon as long as we're back by 5 gutty work at 6




Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:23 AM
Well this meet has just been cancelled on account of the storm headed this way.

Tim text me we're are going to smg first.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Paul Walker Tribute Cruise in Framingham, MA
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:55 PM
Hey man like I said my wife actual wants to goto the Walker meet, so that's a def go flag lol, just keep me posted. I still yet to get in contact with Cmac.



Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search