Looking For A New Car - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking For A New Car
Monday, December 30, 2013 8:43 PM
Hey guys I'm looking to get a new car within the next few weeks. I was thinking about picking up a cobalt but I thought I'd check on here first and see if there are any nice cavys for sale in the area. If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs please let me know. It needs to be an 03+ and have lower miles. Or if someone on here has a cobalt they are looking to sell please let me know. Thanks guys.

Re: Looking For A New Car
Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:55 PM
I'm having a tough time finding anything I like at the dealerships around here. Just wanted to check in again and see if anyone is looking to sell their Jbody? I'm open to anything 95+ as long as it has been taken care of.
Friday, January 10, 2014 6:23 AM
This car is in your region, not sure if that is what you are looking for or if its close to you?

click here

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:28 PM
I did see that one for sale but I'm not looking for anything turbo/supercharged. Although I do love that car and it sits only about 15 minutes away from me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search