M62 kit for sale - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M62 kit for sale
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:35 PM
Parting out the car, so my m62 kit is up for grabs. I have personally put less than 2,000 miles on all parts.

M62 is off a Cobalt, previous owner claimed around 60k miles, but I went ahead and replaced bearing, coupler, and bypass valve with new ZZP units, as well as fresh GM oil. Blower is painted gunmetal, has a little paint chipping off around the inlet and a small chip on the snout near the pulley.
3.1 pulley is installed, 2.9 also included (Smoothflow 4 bolt pulleys)

All the brackets, idler, tensioner, alt spacer, etc are painted black or gunmetal.
-NEW tensioner pulley (I slipped a wrench and cracked the lip on the old when removing from motor)
-NEW upper radiator hose
-NEW intake manifold gasket

Cooling:
ZZP S3 heat exchanger
ZZP dual pass endplate
stock cobalt filler neck
all hoses and fittings
I replaced the h/e pump shortly after installing the kit, has a few hundred miles, factory replacement Bosch unit
I made my own relay harness for the pump, i clipped it off where it was sliced to my harness, so you'll just need to splice the hot, ground, and ign ref

LS1 throttle body
Tinkle's LS1 TB adatper
TPS pigtail
4" intake and couplers (90* bend through battery tray location, and a 45* to angle into bumper)
Spectre filter

60# Seimen injectors with harness

As for the manifold, I used a custom setup with a threaded IAT sensor and stock 1 bar MAP sensor. My plan is to trade manifolds with Ryan (YellowCav) so that you can use the TMAP setup that comes stock with the setup. TMAP and pigtail will be included. You would need this setup to run the GM Reflash, as my setup would not be compatable.

All hardware is included EXCEPT for manifold bolts. My head was tapped for m8 bolts. You can find shoulder bolts from Fastenal and McMaster Carr, parts are in my write up in the boost forum. Or if you want to tap your head for m8 bolts, I will gladly purchase m8 hardware for you and include it with the kit.

TUNING NOT INCLUDED. That is the only piece of the puzzle you will need to figure out yourself.

Here's the kit on the motor after pulling, I haven't had a chance to take pics of individual parts, I will try to post those tomorrow morning sometime.

I'd like to sell local if possible, located in Leesport, PA, I will drive about an hour to meet up as well.

Let's start this at $1500 as is, or $1400 without injectors, or make me a reasonable offer.

Also have an AIS methanol kit for sale if anyone is interested I can get you the details.

Re: M62 kit for sale
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:03 PM
No pics of manifold yet, still on motor at the garage, but here are some others

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:09 PM
Someone jump on this deal!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:26 PM
Boost your daily

Glws!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:15 AM
strat81 wrote:Boost your daily

Glws!!

I thought about it man. Then I talked myself out of it. Then I thought about it again, lol.
I'm forcing myself to not mod the daily, because I know once I start, it becomes a never ending story.

Plus I plan on replacing the daily in a few years. Less to de-mod later, haha

Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:29 AM
PRICE DROP

Kit no longer includes the LS1 throttle body and adapter, it was traded for an L61 throttle body and adapter this weekend.

Now asking $1350 (or $1250 without injectors)

Someone give this a home!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:09 AM
Just wanted to add a few pics I forgot:

Katech throttle body adapter (again, the LS1 tb and adapter are sold)

New upper radiator hose

New intake manifold gasket

And I never posted the ZZP S3 h/e. Has some ugly looking fins, but it still works great. Not sure how much a fin comb would straighten out, never tried

Someone buy this! I know someone out there needs boost!!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 8:17 PM
Meth kit pics and price?

Friday, April 04, 2014 3:46 PM
M62 kit sold.

tim adams wrote:Meth kit pics and price?

I'll take pics and PM you details this weekend sometime.

Friday, April 04, 2014 6:56 PM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:M62 kit sold.

tim adams wrote:Meth kit pics and price?

I'll take pics and PM you details this weekend sometime.

if you guys come to a deal I can pay matt and take the stuff home with me and tim can pay me back.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, April 04, 2014 8:11 PM
Damn, missed out again.
Has anyone dealt with Over The Top Performance. They have a harrop tvs kits forsale. I was wunndering what tvs meant, now i know. I might have to go that route unless another m62 comes up in a few months. But its expensive to ship these across the states. Good luck with kit.

Friday, April 04, 2014 11:30 PM
Yellow check it out for me and let me know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search