Pennsylvania - WTB White LS Sport Bumpers/Skirts - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pennsylvania - WTB White LS Sport Bumpers/Skirts
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:33 PM
I'm looking for a set of White, specifically 'Summit White' LS Sport body parts that will fit on a 2005 Cavalier. I'm willing to pay anything that isn't outlandish. I can go to a junkyard and get a rear bumper for $35, so I'm looking at ~$45 for each of these body pieces if they're in good condition. This is very much open to reason, I'm just going off of prices I have seen from the junkyard near me. I don't know how much private parties sell these parts for. If anyone has any offers, post them here or PM me. Either or will work.

Re: Pennsylvania - WTB White LS Sport Bumpers/Skirts
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:18 PM
Private party prices are going to be higher. I paid a little over $400 for just my LSS front, but that was brand new from a dealer. If you can find some in a local junkyard for $40 that is awesome, but you'll more than likely end up paying $100+ for each bumper.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:51 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Private party prices are going to be higher. I paid a little over $400 for just my LSS front, but that was brand new from a dealer. If you can find some in a local junkyard for $40 that is awesome, but you'll more than likely end up paying $100+ for each bumper.

I mostly want to buy them from a private party in my area because of lack of time. The closest junkyard to me is ~2 hours each way. I usually have school until 3PM, and then work 3:30 - 11 PM every day except Sunday. I really don't have the time to make that drive. If I could find a private party willing to sell me some parts, that would be amazing, but if it comes down to it, I guess I'll have to make that trip.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:52 AM
Try eBay. I got my LSS rear off eBay for a decent price (still over $100). Where in PA are you?

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:00 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Try eBay. I got my LSS rear off eBay for a decent price (still over $100). Where in PA are you?

I'm in York. I'll definitely look on eBay.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search