[FS] 17" Maxxim Advance Wheels W/Tires - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
[FS] 17" Maxxim Advance Wheels W/Tires
Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:34 PM
Selling my 17" Maxxim Advance (Made by Konig) wheels and tires. I am selling them as a set I do not want to dismount the tires. On the wheels are 215/45/R17 Neuton NT5000 tires they have around one more season left on them. Two of the tires are a 5/32s and two of the tires are at 6/32s. They are very nice looking wheels, I am selling them because I traded in my cavalier and my new car does not have the same bolt pattern or I would have put them on my new car. the wheels have some minor scrapes, nothing too bad. Pick up is of course the preferred method, willing to meet not to far away from Wilkes-barre, PA.
**********ASKING $500 **********************

Re: [FS] 17" Maxxim Advance Wheels W/Tires
Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:08 PM
Nice rims and tires. I wish i lived closer. Glws
****UPDATED ****[FS] 17" Maxxim Advance Wheels W/Tires. LOTS OF ITEMS ADDED PRICES LOWERED!!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:46 PM
Update: All Prices DO NOT include shipping Also just call or TXT 585-750-6790 for pics of whatever you want to see or to work out a meet up.

Wheels Still For sale Price lowered to $400 W/ Tires, also wanted to add some more J-body related items I have found around my house.

Glowshift Boost, Oil, and Volts Gauges. 7 Color manual select with 2 auto color shifting modes. All of the gauges work. The oil pressure gauge needs a new sending unit because the old one broke. $15 for all Three $5 dollars each seperate.

Stock 03-05 Outer Tail Lights $10

95-02 BRAND NEW plastic inner fender pieces (front halves) Driver and Passenger sides $30 for both

Brand New, A-pillar tripple gauge pod fits all cavaliers $10

USED RK Sport Poly Lower ECOtech mount $10

95-05 Cavalier Haynes Manual FREE JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING!!

00-02 Brand New wiper Motor $5

OTHER RANDOM OTHER THINGS AUTOMOTIVE RELATED

168 and 153 Tooth TCI Flex plates for SBC BOTH BRAND NEW one was bolted on but neither were ever ran. $40 Each

Two Pioneer 10" Subwoofers, not matching one has a small crack barley even noticeable. $15 for both with box

Pioneer 760W amp model GM -5200T works fine $30
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search