HavBlue part out - it's time to cash out - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HavBlue part out - it's time to cash out
Sunday, December 07, 2014 9:27 PM
Ok guys. After going back and forth the paint damage and general disarray of the body makes me very not excited to rebuild my car for the 3rd time so everything is up for sale.

-Motegi traklites 16x7 with practically BRAND NEW bridgestone potenza RE11-A tires. 225 50r 16
they're VERY lightweight and fit wilwood front brakes. $1600 obo

you can see the tires a bit here

better shot of the rims

wilwood front brake upgrade kit - $600 obo
the rotors are a bit haggard looking right now due to rust and hitting the balljoints. Comes with spacers, anti-squeal shims, stainless steel braided brake lines, and an extra set of pads

I have STD R3 coilovers on the car as well. Fronts have pillowball mounts. Rears come with modified stock strut mounts. The rear sleeves are seized so I can't adjust them (they can be freed but it's going to be a PITA). $500 plus your stock suspension (can be blown just need something to put on the car).

Addco front sway bar (x2) $150 each
RKsport chrome front strut brace $50
2000+ radio bezel painted black - $75 (no cig lighter in it. just empty hole)

as I think of more I'll post it up
all items listed are pick up only. shipping will cost extra.

Re: HavBlue part out - it's time to cash out
Sunday, December 07, 2014 9:38 PM
I also have an unused OBX LSD for a getrag F23 transmission $150 picked up. $200 to ship.

Sunday, December 07, 2014 10:27 PM

Sunday, December 07, 2014 10:42 PM
OBX to this guy right here.

Monday, December 08, 2014 2:40 AM
Sad to see this but I know exactly how you feel about this car. Hopefully you get some money back man.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, December 08, 2014 3:43 AM
If this is because of the car you posted about on facebook.

I'm all for it.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, December 08, 2014 10:36 AM
I might be interested in the Wilwood front brake kit, depending on the overall condition of the rotors/calipers.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Monday, December 08, 2014 6:24 PM
I hate to see this, I have been fascinated with the work you did with blue but i look forward to seeing what you get into next. Are you also doing a full part out or just what you have listed for now? If you are what would you want for the full exhaust header back shipped to Virginia beach? I know when i sold my 2.25 SS MES downpipe and exhaust it was 65 for shipping through fed ex from VA to WI.
Monday, December 08, 2014 6:44 PM
aaron garcia wrote:I hate to see this, I have been fascinated with the work you did with blue but i look forward to seeing what you get into next. Are you also doing a full part out or just what you have listed for now? If you are what would you want for the full exhaust header back shipped to Virginia beach? I know when i sold my 2.25 SS MES downpipe and exhaust it was 65 for shipping through fed ex from VA to WI.

not really looking to ship. the exhaust has a very large welded section that wouldn't be easy to ship without cutting apart.
regardless, it isn't up for sale yet, but if I decide to ditch both my jbodies it will be posted here.

Monday, December 08, 2014 6:47 PM
Not a problem just figured i would ask. So does that mean you may be bringing the skwirl back to life?
Monday, December 08, 2014 7:11 PM
aaron garcia wrote:Not a problem just figured i would ask. So does that mean you may be bringing the skwirl back to life?

Skwirl is in the junk yard. I'm guessing he's referring to the @!#$fire.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Monday, December 08, 2014 7:47 PM
Ah i must have missed when he posted that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search