Help me find a lick 'n stick in PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help me find a lick 'n stick in PA
Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:54 PM
Hey guys - I'm looking for a lax inspection station in either Carbon or Monroe county in PA as I need an inspection like yesterday..

Don't need emissions and bonus points for $50 or less.

Please PM me the name and location of a shop if you know of one.

Thanks

Re: Help me find a lick 'n stick in PA
Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:41 PM
Considering that's a $5,000+ fine, and a minimum of a year suspention for your first offense and the 2nd one is perminent. I doubt anyone will just say hey, I will do it. Not to mention they revoke the shop license too which makes them lose income, all over $50.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:04 AM
They're out there. Too many people are driving around with tinteds and other modifications. There used to be a place where they did it for less though.
Sunday, March 29, 2015 1:49 PM
Most people don't care about tinted windows as it doesn't kill people. Not checking the car for broken or worn out parts does.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 4:27 AM
Rob Dotterer wrote:Most people don't care about tinted windows as it doesn't kill people. Not checking the car for broken or worn out parts does.

No, no no no... There was no safety issue, I keep my car well maintained and have a great guy who does it at cost. It was just that my brand new tires stick out 2" and if I could avoid spending money on another new set or fender flares then I would. Anyway, it got sorted out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search