Jersey J's February Meet - Page 6 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J's February Meet
Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:50 PM
Hey Derek,

Sure you can cruise with us from the rest stop. Remember it is Chesequake and we will be there at 7:00.

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts

Friday, February 11, 2005 5:51 AM
Well we have a week and a day till the meet so out of complete boredom I think I'll post what the weather is expecting to be.

At the January meet we experienced some cooler temperatures of 24 degrees. The sky’s where clear and the roads where crowded but that's alright it was still January.

As for February's meet so far they are predicting temperatures of 28 degrees and it should be another clear night. I'm expecting the traffic though to be rather empty since we are in the off season right now.

Everyone plan to dress warm and drive safe. I am excited to see everyone at the February meet next week and if you have any ideas for a 3rd meeting location please bring it to attention at this meet because for March we will be visiting somewhere new.

Friday, February 11, 2005 9:23 AM
just to bring everyone up to date on the skwirl

I still haven't gotten my valvetrain box yet. Until I get that box, I'm pretty much stuck. So hopefully I get it either today or tomorrow or... sometime before I'm dead. I thought I had a real good chance at making the meet with my car, but now it doesn't look like it...

Friday, February 11, 2005 11:03 AM
Sorry to hear that PJ

All I have to say is...Beware of the Official "Defined Parts.com" 3-Toned Sunfire...muhahaha

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, February 11, 2005 12:13 PM
well here's another update

I just called JBP and Canada Post (the company that JBP uses to ship items)

good news is JBP has gotten in TYC taillights so mandy will be getting that ugly baboon ass off her car very soon =D

bad news is my valve springs, retainers, shims and locks are 2 days late. Yes floks, I should have been able to have the skwirl running by wednesday of next week but not anymore.

They have to run a trace so I called JBP back for them to run a trace. Hopefully I'll get some good news for a change...

Friday, February 11, 2005 12:39 PM
NEVAR.

Pj you're never getting that car back on the road LOL

Friday, February 11, 2005 3:12 PM
Outta plain bored lets make a list. Of people going to the meet and meeting at the rest stop.

Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
2. Bill- Friend who has the black cavy

Meeting at white castle:

Friday, February 11, 2005 3:51 PM
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
3. Adam - NJ's Honda Killa

Meeting at white castle:

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, February 11, 2005 4:49 PM
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox

One of the few, one of the proud, one of the Jersey J's. 6-14-04. Click sig for Cardomain.

Friday, February 11, 2005 6:58 PM
as weird as it is i got the box with my stuff right before work

so it'll be a rush, but I might be able to have the car running by saturday or sunday of next weekend depending on when the head comes back from the machine shop

oh, and I've had a slight change of plans

Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:38 PM
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
5. Bryan - ECOnator (Encriptor)
6. Bobby - Stealth

White Castle:

Saturday, February 12, 2005 3:57 PM
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre

White Castle:

count me in.

--------------------
Brian D.

Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:38 PM
hi everyone, i think me and pj will be comming in my car again. since the skwirl is still in a coma.

there also might be someone comming in a 2nd gen...a girl who i worked with's boyfriend just bought it. i don't know much about but i told him all about the jersey js and the org and stuff so hopefully he'll come. ummm his name is vinnie just so everyone knows.

ok well..BYE
Monday, February 14, 2005 10:22 AM
well since it kinda helps me keep my sanity, here's yet another update on the skwirl's condition

I dropped the stuff off at the machine shop today

basically I should have the head back by the end of the week (sw33t)
then all I have to do is brave the weather and put it back together (hopefully this weekend)

2 oil changes later (bout 3 days) it should be back to normal... she'll come to the first meet after she's running again with hopefully no problems and lots more top end (bye bye toruqe i'll miss you for now)

I had a slight change in the general direction of where the car is going performance wise, so I'll keep you guys update as parts arrive... but I'm lookin to ditch the skyjacker lift kit as one of my first springtime mods can we say prostreet coilovers?

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:57 AM
Is it just me or is everyone meeting at the rest stop...lol might as well have the meet there! haha
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre

White Castle:

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:58 AM
Is it just me or is everyone meeting at the rest stop...lol might as well have the meet there! haha
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre

White Castle:

Monday, February 14, 2005 6:44 PM
^^grrr double posts are the DEVIL

but yeah, it seems like everyone is going to show up at the rest stop and then head down to the W.C.

One of the few, one of the proud, one of the Jersey J's. 6-14-04. Click sig for Cardomain.

Monday, February 14, 2005 8:11 PM
Yeah i have no idea how that happened...sorry. Haha should we juss go to the white castle thats pretty much right next to the white castle on 9?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:57 AM
welp take my name off the rest-stop I will not be able to attend, got family stuff to deal with, plus my gf is bartending that night soo, free drinks all around.

--------------------
Brian D.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:25 AM
Well there are a couple people that will be meeting us at White Castle they just didn't add their name to the list. Maybe they didn't realize that there was a list for it.

And um I think we should move the meet to where ever Brian's GF is bartending . Free Drinks I Hear

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:54 AM
Ad1kTed 2 SpE3d wrote:Is it just me or is everyone meeting at the rest stop...lol might as well have the meet there! haha
Rest Stop:
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre

White Castle:

8. Me(mike) and my dad(rich)-03cavyboy03

Adios cavalier.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:20 PM
Mike, I'm tellin you right now man, i hope you appreciate your dad... It was cool enough that he came all the way down to your first meet, but he MUST be really cool if he's willing to accompany you down to hang out with us again. Well, i guess with that said its time for me to officially announce that I will be at the meet, although I don't think i'll be doing any parkway excursions. But i will definitely cruise from white castle to seaside with you. Hopefully a few more mods on the car by then too.

Rest Stop
1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre

White Castle:

1. Adam-Ad1kted2spe3d
4. Goce - Lunchbox
6. Bobby - Stealth
7. Brian - Ondapre
9. Jay-Jersey Jay 1.8T

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:11 AM
The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:Well there are a couple people that will be meeting us at White Castle they just didn't add their name to the list. Maybe they didn't realize that there was a list for it.

And um I think we should move the meet to where ever Brian's GF is bartending . Free Drinks I Hear

up north in Ledgewood right off 80 on route 10

--------------------
Brian D.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:25 AM
Well we have four more days untill the meet so out of complete again boredom I am posting what the weather is expecting to be.

Remember that at the January meet we experienced some cooler temperatures of 24 degrees.

As for February's meet so far they are predicting temperatures of 25 degrees and it should be a partly cloudy night. I know that in January it was a little chilly and since we are only expecting it to be one degree warmer and still below freezing I would say dress warm.

On the plus side though for where ever we end up meeting in March it should be above freezing by then .

BTW does anybody know of any fun spots to hang out directly off of 195 or the turnpike? I think we should use these freeways for the next meet.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 3:29 PM
In March the track will be open at Raceway....we could always go there?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search