Donna's Run in with the LAW! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Donna's Run in with the LAW!
Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:11 AM
ok so im driving to work today on the Long Island Expressway behind slow ass people so i decide to pass a few large trucks and old people so im not late...as i look in my rearview i see cop lights...A sherrif car pulls me over. now 1. i had steak knives and meat cleavers on my passenger side floor (my boyfriend bought them last night and had me take them home 2. i have seatbelts that right now arent connected correctly...they are kinda just hanging there because i havent put my harnasses in yet 3. i was speeding my ass off.

so he pulls me over and i tell him flat out i knew i was speeding. so he goes and checks my plates and run my license and comes back and says....is this your car or your boyfriends...that pissed me off. so i was like MINE the plate says badg1rl
so he goes, you were driving so fast i had to do almost 100 to catch up to you and the other cars looked like they were parked. he said" you have illegal exhaust and tinted windows", you stick out like a sore thumb...but im not going to write you a ticket...so im thinking....i drive a bright YELLOW car and the exhaust and tinted windows make it stick out....BAHAH! ok officer..whatevvvvver you say.

so he let me go thank god...i would have lost my license...guess it helps i still have NJ license plates and registration till the end of the month.

~*~*DONNA MARIE*~*~
2002 Yellow Cav LS sport (aka BadG1rl)
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Twin Charged
FPOC Model 2005
http://www.cardomain.com/id/1badg1rl

Re: Donna's Run in with the LAW!
Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:29 AM
would you like a cookie or something for being a asshat??

Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:32 AM
can i have the cookie?

haha u got lucky but atleast u didnt get a ticket
Saturday, February 12, 2005 11:49 AM
next time slow down or leave for work a little earlier

Saturday, February 12, 2005 3:46 PM
now paul thats not nice.....youll never get anywhere in life putting others down...on a side not...werent you the one that got pulle over doing 90 in a 55 on the way to albany....yeah i think that was you

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2005 4:30 PM
yup but that was on a sunday morning with no one else on the road, not during rush hour traffic...and i dont have any other not so legal/safe things goin on with my ride

Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:09 PM
LMAO Paul. Yah really, Congratulations. You got off today. What do you want lol.

Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:34 PM
Quote:

so he let me go thank god...i would have lost my license...guess it helps i still have NJ license plates and registration till the end of the month.

HUH?? Im confused...So you did not get a ticket BUT your getting your plates and registration taken away??

Just Wait and See..........
Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:51 AM
what i meant was....I used to live in NJ but now live in NY and havent switched my stuff over yet ...i have been pulled over in NJ a few times for dumb @!#$ . the cop asked me if i ever got pulled over in NY and i said no...they are a little more compassionate to not give you pointed tickets if you are out of state....you can get a fine in another state, not pay it, get a warrent...but if you never go there again...you really have nothing to worry about.....This is what i heard...i know a lot of people with tickets from othr states and they never had a problem.

also it was saturday that i got pulled over and there was no traffic...and i am way out in the hamptons where there is barely traffic to begin with so its not like i was driving like an @!#$ or anything....just fast.

~*~*DONNA MARIE*~*~
2002 Yellow Cav LS sport (aka BadG1rl)
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Twin Charged
FPOC Model 2005
http://www.cardomain.com/id/1badg1rl

Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:26 AM
I can tell you one thing, you done heard wrong. You get a ticket from out of state, don't pay it, get a warrent and you are in trouble.
When a cop pulls you over they don't just run your plates, they check for warrents. Know what happens to a person that has a warrent even a small one at that? They get sent to jail.
You need to stop listening to your friends.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:11 PM
He's right^ but I guess it was worth reading this.
The part about the cop almost hitting 100mph to catch U was funny.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:26 PM
It's not like she was doing 100. I mean, she could've been doing 77, and he would've had to do 100 to catch up. 77 on a turnpike type road isn't barely anything. A lot of times, like on I-90 in Albany, if you don't, you're gonna get your ass pushed out of the way. But congrats on getting out of it. Usually Sherrifs are the ones who will get you for ANYTHING, just because. I know they do with me. I can pass a dozen troopers who wouldn't bat an eye at something stupid (like, no front plate of something). But a Sherrif...Anyway, lucky you, and hopefully you won't be in that situation again.

Brakes? I don't need no stinking brakes....I have air bags
http://members.cardomain.com/charlzo_2000
Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:45 PM
and by the way...our own dr paul got pulled over again today for speeding muahahahah

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:36 PM
yup and again, no ticket 73 in a 50 this time though lol better then 90 in a 50....again, sunday morning no traffic lol

Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:25 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:yup and again, no ticket 73 in a 50 this time though lol better then 90 in a 50....again, sunday morning no traffic lol

Must've been because you were FD again right?

Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:26 PM
yup yup lol

Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:59 PM
lol oh boy

Sponsors
www.mothers.com
www.aerogear.net
www.fazegauge.com
www.ebcbrakes.com
R Custom Automotive Finishes in Millville, NJ

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1539/redhotlm0.jpg
Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:17 PM
Still though,
I you can keep that NJ liscense you'll be good to go.

For one, it tells folks they knowyou're paying too much for insurance anyway so you're one up right there.
And if you do get certain tickets, you can fuddle it so the points don't transfer.
Or something like that.

Glad I still have mine.
(all you cops out there didn't read that last line )

-M
P.S.
You may be a ble to make left hand turns on highwayish type streets now.

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Monday, February 14, 2005 6:38 AM
Dave Alameda is wrong - my brother has a warrant for not paying a ticket in Jersey and hes gottan pulled over before. My dad is a cop so I know, not everytime u get pulled over do they check for warrants, suspensions, etc. My brother is lucky and hes a jackass yes but what u said is not entirely true.

Monday, February 14, 2005 8:26 AM
I miss my lisence Oh well, I've learned my lesson. When I'm able to drive again I'm not speeding, I know how easy it is to have your driving priviledges taken away ( A note to people who said that if you ignore a warrant nothing will happen: if you even ignor a small traffic FINE, let alone a WARRANT, you can get your lisence taken away!) I got one year suspended for speeding and one year for each fine I ignored for almost a year, I should be on the road by 2010. PAY YOUR FINES AND DON'T BE AN ASS CLOWN AND SPEED!!

I love my Alison!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search