ATTENTION: JimmyZ / OC Pre-Meet Refund??? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTENTION: JimmyZ / OC Pre-Meet Refund???
Friday, February 18, 2005 10:30 AM
After constant no replies on e-mails I sent to you about the situation, I want to bring it up on here since I have noticing you posting on here. Maybe you can stumble upon this and give me and the rest of the people you owe money to an answer.

Has there been anything new as to you paying us back for the Ocean City Pre-Meet that never happened? I am out a little around 80 bucks because of that. To some that may see like pocket change, but for me that is a good bit of money to lose.

It has almost been a year since that happened and I have been trying to get some sort of an update from you by either e-mail or bringing back the original thread.

It will be great if you can give us some answers or the best way to get in touch with you so we can receive our money back.

I understand that some of you that invested money into the pre-meet did receive their money back when you saw Jimmy at Ocean City last year, as for the rest that haven't, we have yet to see anything.

Have a good one,
Justin

Re: ATTENTION: JimmyZ / OC Pre-Meet Refund???
Friday, February 18, 2005 12:46 PM
I wont lie....I got my money back the day of the cookout...

To enlighten a bit on the situation...There are things that you probably don't know that happened a few months back. I can't tell you exactly because its not my place to but your right, thats no excuse for the non-replies to your emails.

I am not taking sides at all, your both my friends. Just trying to shed some kind of light for you and the others who havent received their money.

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:42 PM
Justin
i dont mean to jack your thread but i need to get into contact with you about the nitrous kit i bought from you. if you can give me your email addy that would be great.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:01 AM
stReve (The Freed One) wrote:I wont lie....I got my money back the day of the cookout...

To enlighten a bit on the situation...There are things that you probably don't know that happened a few months back. I can't tell you exactly because its not my place to but your right, thats no excuse for the non-replies to your emails.

I am not taking sides at all, your both my friends. Just trying to shed some kind of light for you and the others who havent received their money.

Ok, all good. That is just one thing I wasn't aware of. I just thought it was weird that I didn't get any response at all about the situation.

Tim, LabelKills187@aol.com is my e-mail.

Have a good one,
Justin

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:42 AM
yea i also never recived a refund out of this, me and my two friends.....

ive tried to get in touch with him a while back and never had any luck

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search