got to go - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
got to go
Monday, February 21, 2005 11:20 AM
Well I've been around for a while and you can ask Adam I'm not the type to screw anybody. All of the stuff on my car is for sale. Everything but the hood bodykit and radio is avalible. The engine is a complete package with tranny and all modifications. It was build by Johny mack and is slatted to be the fasts 2.2l out there. Please don't ask about the motor unless you are willing to lay down a couple grand. All of my parts are listed in my reg. I also have a ton of stock parts. everything is for sale the car is going to be left as a shell so what ever you want just ask. you can email me with any questions.
Thanks,
Jeremy

"Wet, Wild & Sick"

Re: got to go
Monday, February 21, 2005 1:19 PM
OH NO are we losing you Jeremy . Oh well at least I can say I got to see your car in person once.

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Monday, February 21, 2005 1:41 PM
The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:OH NO are we losing you Jeremy . Oh well at least I can say I got to see your car in person once.

Same here...I got to see it also. I was really hoping to hear that see that car completed but oh well. I wish you luck Jeremy with your career and your next project car (just make sure its not a Honda). Keep in touch!

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, February 21, 2005 3:08 PM
just curious how much for the seets? and what rims do u have?

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:47 PM
yeah no hondas trust me on that. Yeah I'm sad to go as well I will miss everyone. The next project is first a wedding. Then the secret car project. the rims are 17"koing Rush.
The seats with brackets and blue 5 points are going for $650.00 (for both) the seats are mint and I'm willing to work with anybody who wants to buy a couple of items. The seats retail alone for 350 ea plus 78ea for brackets and another 50ea for the harness thats 956 retail. You can email me if intrested.
Thanks

"Wet, Wild & Sick"
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:16 PM
pics of rims?

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:04 PM
http://www.j-body.org/frame.php?url=http://www.cardomain.com/id/waterman

Check my car domain there is more pics there

"Wet, Wild & Sick"
Monday, February 21, 2005 6:43 PM
how much for the rims?
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:57 AM
Would it be possible to get the passenger side bracket off you or you selling both?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:28 PM
I'm trying to sell the seats complete.

"Wet, Wild & Sick"
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:58 PM
hey jerm, sad to see you go, but im sure its for the best! you should come up to my house again that was a fun time, we can go see a movie an bryan can come too lol...anyway lemme know if you need any help with anything...

Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:24 AM
Thanks Paul yeah that was the first Jersey J meet if I recall... Corect me if I'm worng Bryan.

"Wet, Wild & Sick"
Monday, February 28, 2005 6:29 AM
Yeah it was. Maybe we should have a reuinion. It would be our what three year union this may or something like that right?

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Monday, February 28, 2005 10:25 AM
AutoTrans Incept. and Akimoto goods for sale too?
Maybe the one section of that cat back piping.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search