Reputable Body Shops in MD - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Reputable Body Shops in MD
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:33 AM
In about a months time, I'll be looking to get my body work done. Are there any body shops around the baltimore/glen burnie area that arent afraid to do alittle custom work(ie..shaving handles, locks, antenna and molding a gas door) along with paint a body kit, fenders and aligning doors. If anyone knows of any, let me know asap please so I can start to check the shop out..

Thanks...

<b>APlusperformance.com January 2005 Ride Of The Month
Sponsored by APlusPerformance.com</b>

Re: Reputable Body Shops in MD
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:02 PM
Rod's in Catonsville. if you know where the Taco Bell is on Rt 40 heading toward Elicott City, then you know where Rod's is...Rod's is behind there. Rod painted my friend's RX7, as well as another friend's Civic...and both are very pleased with their cars.

if you talk to Rod, tell him Cal's ex Laura sent you.

my Dawgy's the bestest
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:49 PM
Quote:

Rod's in Catonsville. if you know where the Taco Bell is on Rt 40 heading toward Elicott City, then you know where Rod's is...Rod's is behind there. Rod painted my friend's RX7, as well as another friend's Civic...and both are very pleased with their cars.

hmmm..that girl knows what she's talking about. My car is in there right now and coming along damn nice I might add you should check out my toyota fenders i bought from this guy named.....wait...it was you..lol.

You might be better off asking for Jackie because Rod rarely answers the phone becasue he's always working on something.

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:19 PM
lol...true...and Jackie handles all the appointments and all the money...heh.

i didn't know your car was there...i might have to drop by and say hey to Rod one day this week, and check out the progress

my Dawgy's the bestest
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:55 PM
okay...is there anyway that you guys can get me an addy? im not to familiar with that area..

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:28 PM
1008 Leslie Ave
Baltimore Md 21228

410-869-9000

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:43 PM
Rod's Custom is a very good shop. I'm getting my taillights shaved there soon. If you go there tell him the Meat Rack delivery gut sent you.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:46 PM
quickest way to get there from the beltway? Rt 40 west, and look for taco bell on the right - it'll be after like 2 lights, and it's before you hit the diner on the right.

my Dawgy's the bestest
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:03 PM
Quote:

If you go there tell him the Meat Rack delivery gut sent you.

Quote:

Geez if I didnt know any better you'de think youde get a discount for referring people to Rod.

Oh wait

you do!!!

tell him Bryant sent you and you wanted to see if your fenders went to a good home...hey my car is actually in there.. I could use the discount.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:13 PM
hahahaha...bout time someone said something about the discount...lol

my Dawgy's the bestest
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:36 AM
lol, thanks guy the quick responces guys. im gonna be going down there friday or saturday to get an idea of the work they do. I qc cars for a body shop at my work sometimes and know what good work looks like. im very very picky and very anal about paint work that goes on my car!...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:04 AM
then you should be very happy with Rod's work. Jackie doesn't allow ANYTHING to leave their shop before she thoroughly examines his work.

my Dawgy's the bestest
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:46 AM
J & J Auto Body here in Columbia. This summer they did the lime green celica alot of you saw at the OC shows and the black wide body 350Z. I have been talking with Jr. about painting my car there after I finish everything up.

He is not afraid to do custom and knows his stuff too

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:12 AM
or theres east coast customs.....a friend of mine works there....they do show cars and others....i saw a acura where they shaved the back doors off and together(so there was no back door) and it had lambo doors and a bad ass system

ill talk to my friend to get directions if u want

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:03 PM
im gonna look at a few shops before i make my final decisioon. ferrari, wanna get me some directions from rt 100 to that shop? brain, wanna do the same?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:34 PM
if you r serious and got the cake e-mail me and well talk

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search