Going down to Maryland over Easter - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Going down to Maryland over Easter
Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:31 PM
I've driving down to Maryland from NH with my girlfriend, and yes I'm driving the Cav! I would have JUST completed the 2.4 motor swap the weekend before, my wheels will be on, and I'm seeing if I can snake in buying a body kit VERY soon, like tomorrow, to paint and put on for the drive down.
Now, do anybody want to meet up and chill someplace? Cruise around, go to a sports bar, wal-mart (lol ...) or whatever? I'm down for anything. I'm driving down on the 24th, and won't get to her house until about 10-11 at night. We are totally free Friday, I forget what we're doing on Saturday or Sunday. But I definately want to meet some of you guys (and gals ) Hit me up on AIM if you want ... BlackKnight5938

Peace out guys

Re: Going down to Maryland over Easter
Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:33 PM
What part of Maryland are you going to be in?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:35 PM
Oh yeah, she lives in Brooklandville.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:34 AM
hmm if you can find out how far from delaware that is i might show up.....ive never herd of it

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:52 AM
Maybe me, but the cavy wont be anywhere near done

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:06 AM
That's about an hour & 20 min. from me, so says Mapquest. I think i'll be in NY or VT for Easter though, otherwise i'd be up for a meet & eat

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:13 AM
Well I definately dont mind driving to Columbia or Baltimore or some other place that you guys know of. We can work something out I'm sure. I know there's a ton of you guys down that way.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:37 AM
Well her house is 20 mins from columbia, 10 from baltimore, 45 from washington. So nothing is very far away from her house.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:06 AM
I don't know that area at all but I am from Poolesville, 45 minutes from d.c. 1 hour from baltimore (on a good day) I will be happy to meet with you guys and hang out somewhere just keep posting on whats best for you guys.
Alex
Friday, February 25, 2005 10:44 AM
damn i'm 2 hours from baltimore i might be down depends on if i get my engine finished and back in and the if its nice out
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search