Jersey J`s @ E-Town (Raceway Park) February - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J`s @ E-Town (Raceway Park) March
Friday, March 04, 2005 12:11 PM
Shall we go that friday night. The 11th?

Friday, March 04, 2005 1:02 PM
I can't go Friday's I work to late. By the time I would get there the track would be closing.

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Friday, March 04, 2005 1:34 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:
Jersey Jay 1.8T wrote:
JeRsEy KiD wrote:Are you not worried about Adam?

Hahahahaha you have much to learn my child.... cams and a port job on an eco are impressive, but still no match for 16+ psi of boost on a 20V DOHC turbo engine. And yeah, he still has that slushbox to deal with.

Possibly but don't overlook that I have way more mods than just silly cams & a port job.
Maybe you shouldn't be worried now...but in the future you should be. I'll just leave it as that.

This weekend me and Bryan are going to IMP to get our cars dyno'd, me for the tuning and him for the hell of it. Hopefully I'll bring back a much better dyno sheet and sunday I will bring back a nice ass timeslip. Wish me luck guys.

Adam, just as i do for rich and pj, i'll talk @!#$ all the time but i'm hoping you do well just as much as you are. But you have a long way to go to catch---- i mean.... keep up with me.... I might be game friday night but i work until 4:30 so i'll have to tear ass to get there, and rt. 9 sucks that time of day. We shall see though.

OH BTW atco opens up tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday starting this week, $13 for street cars, I think me and rich plan on being there regularly on tuesday nights, and at least one day of each weekend so that we can run against PJ too. Hmmm ok i'm still at work and its ten minutes after i could have left, so i'm going to go home now, grab some parts, and head up to rich's house to work out my egt gauge problems and put the new grille on.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search